Should the dimensions of our pitch change?

Abraxas

Edit: Ah, I see this thread is just nonsense. As you were!

reddyornot

Well Liverpool's pitch is officially too small for UEFA games.
Hence no finals can be played there.
So all their great European nights should be discounted.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I think the opposition goal should be made bigger and our goal should be tiny, like a hockey goal. It’s only fair seeing as our players have to endure all manner of hardships, like having to train well over two hours before teatime, being forced to stand and watch as more energetic people run around, finding the mental energy to write twitter apologies etc

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
It would be easier to buy players with longer legs reducing the distance per step.

Spaghetti

Mom's
I think it’s a good idea. We should also only sign twins, and swap them over at half time. This allows for more rest and not having to endure 60+ minutes of exercise a week.

choccy77

This is actually serious, different pitch sizes exist and I feel our pitch may be too big and doesn't play to the strengths
Yes, running on such a big pitch after giving the ball away, really doesn't fit into out strengths, yet we do it 90% of the game anyway.

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
This reminds me of the talk over the last few years here in St. Louis of moving the fence in at Busch Stadium so it is easier to hit home runs. The claim is that the new buildings that the Cardinals have built just outside the stadium have disrupted the normal wind flow. Of course, it has nothing to do with the front office being able to recruit talent.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This reminds me of the talk over the last few years here in St. Louis of moving the fence in at Busch Stadium so it is easier to hit home runs. The claim is that the new buildings that the Cardinals have built just outside the stadium have disrupted the normal wind flow. Of course, it has nothing to do with the front office being able to recruit talent.
I'm probably a weirdo but I get that request and I know want to watch more Cardinals games. :lol:

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
I'm probably a weirdo but I get that request and I know want to watch more Cardinals games. :lol:
Be advised, they haven't moved the fence yet, and the Cardinals offense is pretty lousy (one of the worst in baseball in fact).