Should we appoint Wenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Worked wonders with Arsenal and their owners who were unwilling to spend what was needed. Feel like he could do the same with us. Ole is finished.

Fooza

I would just to see the reaction from TY off aftv.

Skills

Snitch
Wenger as a sporting director wouldn't be bad. He's got a good eye for talent and I think he'd be solid in that role

DoomSlayer

We should appoint Brendan Rodgers, or even Steven Gerrard. Feck it, go for Rafa Benitez, why not?

HJ12

No thank you. That would be the final confirmation that we've completed our transformation into becoming Arsenal.

Ether

He had a stacked team in 2015/16 with all his rivals faltering and still couldn't win the PL. He's done out ere.

koop

Wenger as a sporting director wouldn't be bad. He's got a good eye for talent and I think he'd be solid in that role
Yeah he could give us the future Ronaldo and Messi at the same time

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
At this stage we probably need a david moyes to guide us into midtable stardom.

Kag

Great idea, this.

What a bloody halfwit. Wenger, of course...

Last edited:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
as a DOF or management, yes. As a coach i think he already past his best.

Greck

You know in 4 hires we haven't engaged a single modern manager. Let that sink in.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
As temp yes. Not as permanent though

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Anyone is now better than Ole. Even LVG or Moyes or Jose ffs.

Not sure how are we so inept,incompetent and clueless. Even a school boy knew we need replacements in midfield and forward area.

Fuming now.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
We don't need to appoint another manager who's past his sell by date (see van Gaal and Mourinho)

But, we have to be on the lookout for a new manager. It's basically a matter of weeks before Ole gets the chop.

AneRu

He knows how to get a team playing well, has an eye for talent but would need someone to help him with the defence. I think we could do worse and having worked under Kronke he would find the Glazers, who would be willing to let him spend a hundred million quid net per season a God send.

RetroStu

I would. We are already Arsenal in terms of ambition so we may as well get Wenger in to cement that.

kidbob

I'd take him as a caretaker until the end of the season and then go all out for Tuchel, Naggelsman or someone like that. Can't see him accepting that role though.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Worked wonders with Arsenal and their owners who were unwilling to spend what was needed. Feel like he could do the same with us. Ole is finished.
Wenger is way past it. United do spend, but need to spend their money much better.

PoTMS

The poor man has endured enough with Arsenal. Why would we subject him to an even worse run club?

Status
Not open for further replies.