Television Shows Where The Main Character Is The Worst Part

Siorac

I fell off that hard. Around the time they changed the cast and House had new interns to work with.
Last couple of seasons were nothing to shout about. But I think it peaked in season 4, with the competition to replace Cameron, Chase, and Foreman.

Anyway, it's another big American drama from the 2000s where the main character wasn't the worst thing about it. Quite the opposite actually.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That overrated tripe chick flick show New Girl comes to mind. Watched a couple episodes with my wife and couldn't stand the main character.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Parks and Recreation - main character Leslie Knope is fine but other characters like Ron Swanson (especially), Andy and April make the show for me.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Absolutely Fabulous. Jennifer Saunders may have wrote it but she should have cast someone else to play her part. Joannna Lumley, Julia Sawalha and June Whitfield are brilliant. Not keen on Jane Horrocks either.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Money Heist. I hated the main character (Tokyo) so much that I nearly gave up on the show.

El B

Daisy in Agents of Shield. Absolute dose of a person. May as well stand in the background of every scene screaming 'look at meeeeeeeeeee'.

Every single fecking thing needs to revolve around her. I dropped the show in s3, couldn't stand her moaning face.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I mentioned in The Expanse thread how they are suffering from the same thing: two of the long-term mains in the ensemble not carrying their weight. Holden is basically Jon Snow in space.
Never looked it up, but pretty sure Holden has the same german voice actor (that what it's called?) as Jon Snow.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Star Trek: Discovery. Somewhere in there is potential for a good show which gets completely crushed by Michael.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Alvey on Kingdom. Good actor but the character has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
What's her face from The Good Place. I can't stand the show full stop, but am usually made to watch it by my gf. All the actors are terrible, but Kristen Bell is barely even trying.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Expanse's James Holden, but then the characters overall are the weakest part of the show (and, inexplicably, the total focus of the current season)