Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

The cream always rises to the top ..never ..ever doubt Ronaldo !

cyberman

12 goals by start of December. Could be looking at 30 plus by seasons end

SirAF

Ageist
Big storm hitting Ireland tomorrow. Storm Barra. It’s just been announced that the schools will be closed. My 12 year old son tells me his snapchat is currently nothing but a load of voice messages from all his classmates going “Siiiiuuuuuuuu!!”
Class :lol:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Big storm hitting Ireland tomorrow. Storm Barra. It’s just been announced that the schools will be closed. My 12 year old son tells me his snapchat is currently nothing but a load of voice messages from all his classmates going “Siiiiuuuuuuuu!!”
I'm teaching Pogue. Our WhatsApp is the same.

captaincantona

I am in Ireland and I just gave out to my 12 year old for running round Shouting “Siiiiuuuuuuu”!!!...I hadn’t heard about the storm...I thought he was just really excited about watching the Angelus...(Non Irish might not understand that!)

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Uuuuui we have a past it striker. Uuuuui. The top teams are pissing their pants.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Played basketball with his own head.

Denis79

One of the greatest players that have ever played without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.