Sir Alex back at Old Trafford

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
This makes me so happy. I was as worried about him as I would've been a family member.
No words can describe the affection I have for that man.
He's like a cross between your Grandad and Father Christmas #morethanaman

Minimalist

Great to see.

Hopefully a good entertaining match to make the day for him.

SER19

This should be a day when the united of old and united of new gets unified and be a milestone turning point day. Anybody ‘feeling a disconnect’ will hopefully have their heads turned today by a display from players that show the fans they get it, what this man means. I absolutely love the man

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Yes. Legend.

The lads better perform, it's the least he deserves.

FujiVice

He looks ridiculously healthy for someone who has been through what he has. We all knew he was a special kind of person, but I'm sure even the most positive of people didnt think they'd see him in this kind of health a few month removed from going into hospital. Crazy. Apparently even Fergie told people privately he was hoping to be back at Old Trafford after the New Year. Huh!

SER19

Absolutely gutted that’s what was served up today. When you see what it meant to the fans versus the passivity on the pitch

m1tch

So great to see him, and looking in such great spirits receiving the welcome back he deserves.
If only the seat he was taking was the one in the dugout. :(

Toad

Great to se him back, these past few years have really proved he was the greatest manager in football. Phenomenal guy who is sorely missed for all fans.