Sir Alex back at Old Trafford

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Welcome back Sir Alex!

We better win today.

He's looking fine:drool:

Shame the match isn't on TV today:(

DRM

Get in. So great to see him back at OT!

RedDevil-85

Great to see the big man is back at OT,almost brought a tear to my eye
Lets put on a good performance and win this match:devil:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He sounds well for what he's been through. Nice to see he's invited the doctors who worked on him. They've done an amazing job.
Really pleased to see him.

Made me laugh when he mentioned the time the press would ask him 'stupid' questions:lol:

nycender

That man is responsible for so many euphoric, joyous moments in my life. I love him.

Affirmation

It's truly amazing to see Sir Alex back at Old Trafford looking happy and healthy. He means so much to not only us but football and the world as well :D

Skubah

He is just back and already hes talking about getting a win. What a man.

There are few sports professionals who transcend beyond the realm of whatever sport they are famous for and become a part of this pantheon of great individuals that will be renowned for generations to come due to the impact they made at the peak of their abilities. People like Muhammad Ali for example.

I believe this man belongs in that group of people for his commitment to football as a whole, his desire to win and to completely change football the way he did.

There will never be another Manager in my lifetime like this man. He is absolutely Synonymous with football and when the day comes that this man parts ways from this world it will be a very sad day for the sport. Not just for united fans.

Thanks for being a winner Sir Alex. I'm just glad that we are still graced with your presence!

We better win today I swear.

James_42

Amazing to see him back and he looks great, I hope we can get the win for him.

Neo_Mufc

BBC said the club have asked the fans to be inside OT by 2.45. Want to do something special for SAF.