Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In

MUW4Eva

Artistically it's probably the right choice, that's the peak, the climax, nothing after it can measure up and the flow is poetic with him getting this young group of lads through lows and highs finally culminating in achieving the crown jewel of European football.

It also exemplified his spirit and his never say die attitude, a fitting note to end it on.
Whilst all that might be true for a documentary not featuring Sir Alex, when this could be the best chance or last chance to really get his feelings on such events as Moscow, that last title winning side, & lots pf other things that happened after 99, why not do so?

It is or was his son doing the interview, so he could have asked all manner of things after 99.

It just cut off/ended far far too early for me.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Whilst all that might be true for a documentary not featuring Sir Alex, when this could be the best chance or last chance to really get his feelings on such events as Moscow, that last title winning side, & lots pf other things that happened after 99, why not do so?

It is or was his son doing the interview, so he could have asked all manner of things after 99.

It just cut off/ended far far too early for me.
Yeah, I wish they make a part 2 where we could about his post 99 days as it's probably much controversial with many transfer failures the whole ownership thing and his retirement , would love to see it.

For this one I think they were going for a more artistic feel which i think it succeeded in achieving.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’s weird how it feels like just yesterday he was our manager, and also 20 years ago. Took it for granted massively.