Sir Jim Ratcliffe: I want to buy Manchester United | Will make a bid for the club [Telegraph]

FujiVice

IF the Glazers cash out. They will wait until the day after deadline day and be spiteful about it.
I doubt they will. These people dont care. Its about money with them. They couldnt care less if its 8.30pm on Christmas night, or next Tuesday.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
So the Telegraph report about the Glazers looking to sell shares in the club looks to be correct. I bet Ratcliffe buys half then he will assume full control in a few years when the Glazers sell.
He’s not in it for a minority stake. This is all about everyone getting to the table without the risk of losing face in my opinion. Glazers can’t openly admit they want to sell it all.

Theo88

The Glazers won’t let this cash cow slip out of their greasy, greedy, lecherous debt-ridden claws.

This cash cow is 3-5 seasons away from being the equivalent of man city in their ‘robinho joined you because he thought you are the other Manchester team’ ages.

RopersReturn

It’s been published in The Times, so should be from a reliable source as opposed to a speculative one.

Member 101269

Has Sir Jim Ratcliffe got enough money with 12B to compete with City? I'm just not sure.

Dennis Viollet

The reverse .Rossi
This is not a drill. There' s a viable buyer for our beloved club there who everyone would like to give a go. Now is the time to Unify and use everything to get the Glazers out. It's now or never and we all have a huge part to play.

Marcelinho87

Has Sir Jim Ratcliffe got enough money with 12B to compete with City? I'm just not sure.
He doesn't need to spend to compete on the pitch we can do that ourselves.

He needs to stop the stealing OUT of the club and to invest in OT and behind the scenes such as Carrington etc.

diarm

We generate our own money. More than enough to compete. We don't need owners with money to prop a team up, just ones with enough to buy the club and not fleece it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
And you thought Frenkie de Jong was a disappointing transfer saga. Just wait until this falls through.

Please don't

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Sir Keir Starmer has offered £45bn to take Ronaldo on loan for the rest of the season
Weird. I read on the CE forum he he has a thing for right wingers.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
This is unbelievably exciting I am hoping with all hope the protests are bigger than ever and The Glazers sell up I am BEGGING for it

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Honestly this is the closest we've maybe been to seeing the Glazers gone. A genuine buyer is on record to say he wants to buy the club, begining with a minority share. Reputable US sources are reporting that the Glazers want to sell a minority share.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
How did Liverpool managed to compete with City? We're 10 times bigger then those rats

Marcelinho87

The Glazers won’t let this cash cow slip out of their greasy, greedy, lecherous debt-ridden claws.
Manchester United are incredibly close to becoming a liability for them rather than an asset.

They are not stupid people, they will sell if the time/price is right.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Pray the Glazers don't spend anymore money. A big buy would suggest there's nothing too imminent.

If no more money is spent in this window it could suggest they're in their final few months.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
From a simple Google search, it seems as though he's a fair bit richer than Todd Boehly.
Todd Boehly isn't alone, it's a consortium including Clearlake capital.

Member 101269

We generate our own money. More than enough to compete. We don't need owners with money to prop a team up, just ones with enough to buy the club and not fleece it.
He doesn't need to spend to compete on the pitch we can do that ourselves.

He needs to stop the stealing OUT of the club and to invest in OT and behind the scenes such as Carrington etc.
Our finances aren't as strong as the used to be, There is a need to retool the squad, build a new stadium for the mens team, develop a stadium for the womens team and redevelop carrington.

That is expensive on top of buying united.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Feck all the transfer threads. This is the only one that matters.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Clearly this is why we've gone from sniffing around Vardy and Arnie for buttons, and suddenly having supposed 130m bids turned down for Felix :drool: