Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
Have that you boring feckers

The United

Thought it was cute. Massive Massive effects on United players especially from the academy.

Hopefully, good ones.

R'hllor

This thread is one of best ever, its like a version of a filter.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
'doing the jlingz siuu'

please shoot me in the face.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Some people are so sad, man.

People actually upset because Lingard is so excited to play with his hero that he copied his celebration.

Tomics

It was a 2nd string England team against one of the worst international teams out there . Some context needed
And if he did not score or assist some of you will still throw shade at him for not doing it against one of the worst international teams out there. He really can't win can he?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

People actually upset because Lingard is so excited to play with his hero that he copied his celebration.
It's not allowed and I won't have it. Lingard should be acting his age and make his celebration a simple wave to the crowd, shaking his teammates hands and then enjoying a quick minute with his bronze tobacco pipe reminiscing about the war. And if you can't accept that then you're part of the problem. Siuuuuuuuu

Red00012

And if he did not score or assist some of you will still throw shade at him for not doing it against one of the worst international teams out there. He really can't win can he?
He needs moving on from Utd. End of

tidraKS

I'd love Lingard to prove you all wrong, that he can be a great team player and help us. He's way better then VdB for sure and a good backup for Bruno.

JJ12

It's not allowed and I won't have it. Lingard should be acting his age and make his celebration a simple wave to the crowd, shaking his teammates hands and then enjoying a quick minute with his bronze tobacco pipe reminiscing about the war. And if you can't accept that then you're part of the problem. Siuuuuuuuu
Now you mention it, I retract my previous statement and apologies for my foolishness.

HBFSTR00

Supports
Ten hag

I don’t think people are upset, it was just cringe.. didn’t you cringe when you saw it?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's not boring though. People who call everyone else boring are boring themselves. Like that prick at weddings who insists everyone is 'boring' for not wanting to dance. feck off with that. Your idea of 'fun' doesn't instantly translate as someone being 'boring'. If someone scores a goal I want my reaction to be genuine and spontaneous not like some fecking teenage school girl with a routine to her favourite Bros song. I'm not going to practice 'siuuuuu' in front of a mirror with a hairbrush for anyone and won't be called 'boring' for refusing to do it either.
Nah you're boring.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I don’t think people are upset, it was just cringe.. didn’t you cringe when you saw it?
Looks like many ManUtd players are super excited that Ronaldo joined the club and Lingard just copied Ronaldo's celebration. Last week U18 player did that. There are so many players who copied the same celebration.

If Greenwood did the same celebration, people would be celebrating that and we all know why the reactions are different.

Acole9

Outstanding
Imagine getting pissy over a player copying a goal celebration...

XFD

Even though it's kinda cringey, Lingard's celebration yesterday showed us the jubilant mood around Manchester United's players and fans. Well at this point I expect the full capacity of Old Trafford will give Ronaldo the loudest SIUUUUU ever this weekend

JJ12

I couldn’t care less how any player celebrates. The fact people are so bothered they need to post about it is sad.

Sadly, I think it’s the fact it is Jesse.

jem

I couldn’t care less how any player celebrates. The fact people are so bothered they need to post about it is sad.

Sadly, I think it’s the fact it is Jesse.
You’re right it is because it’s Lingard. When an annoying person does an annoying things, it tends to be annoying.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesse Rongardo has earnt himself a "Phil Jones" with those England goals.

Protecting his value with a 5year (+1) any day now.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Finding out how it's actually pronounced reminds me of a favourite author pronouncing the name of your favourite character wrong and you find out you've been wrong for years.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Finding out how it's actually pronounced reminds me of a favourite author pronouncing the name of your favourite character wrong and you find out you've been wrong for years.
HER ME ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.