Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

His 2 goals today were the best I have ever seen in my life. I doubt I will ever see better. :D

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Trequarista10

I'd prefer a long, drawn out Siuuuu similar to the Ruud or Root celebrations, but not gonna lie hearing OT roar it in unison was excellent. I think it will only get louder as everyone catches on too.

DoomSlayer

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I will do this every time at home, my neighbours might think I'm nuts. :lol:

Noc-Z

ffs
Came here for an explanation and still don't get why its pronounced sue :lol: he's saying yes isn't he? So..."si"? Thought that was pronounced "see". So where does the U come from? And the "I" is totally dropped? So it's prounouced SU? I just don't get it!!! :lol: I've got to be overthinking this :houllier:

Highfather_24

Came here for an explanation and still don't get why its pronounced sue :lol: he's saying yes isn't he? So..."si"? Thought that was pronounced "see". So where does the U come from? And the "I" is totally dropped? So it's prounouced SU? I just don't get it!!! :lol: I've got to be overthinking this :houllier:
Yeah I dont get it either.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
People who don't know the Spanish word have made a bastard of it

SirAF

Ageist
Listen to the man himself, there is clearly a U sound. Hence the informal spelling.

Noc-Z

ffs
Listen to the man himself, there is clearly a U sound. Hence the informal spelling.
Yeah I know, no doubt it's a U sound. I just don't understand why! I even watched him explain it himself and still don't get it, as he said it started at Real and he was saying "YES"!

SirAF

Ageist
Yeah I know, no doubt it's a U sound. I just don't understand why! I even watched him explain it himself and still don't get it, as he said it started at Real and he was saying "YES"!
Just go with it :lol: :drool:

Trequarista10

Isnt it the informal equivalent, like Si is Yes, and Su is Yeah?

That's what I've always assumed. I know in French oui is pronounced like 'wee' but you can also say 'way', and that's essentially 'yeah'.

Status
Not open for further replies.