Smashley Young

Decotron

I can only assume those that think this guy is average or not good enough, haven't seen much of him.

A great player and like I said in the transfer forum, his contribution this coming season will be bigger than that of Ryan the Rascal!

SAF, give us a Keano :keano: or Scholes type player and let's get the season started..... with De Gea obviously. :devil:
Assume nothing !!! they are simply just spoilt idiots with no clue

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol::lol:

I'm still confused if I'm honest. Maybe it was a cry for help - just to clarify I am not SCOPE or the MIND foundation, please contact your nearest charity.

Not me.
Maybe he is reading your post, and that's what he actually sees? Stuff about agents not being black, claims that posters aren't racist, but are, but aren't. He also seems to think that all items of clothing are called Blazers. The educated guess bit could be a hidden truth about his lack of an education, resulting in constant guesswork on his part, which also explains why he completely misunderstood your post, twice.

I think that's it.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
I have more of an issue with those who claimed he was shite and nowhere near Utd quality just a few short months ago and now are suddenly big fans of the player
Is this a reference to the thread you bumped? Because none of those posters have posted in this thread...

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Maybe he is reading your post, and that's what he actually sees? Stuff about agents not being black, claims that posters aren't racist, but are, but aren't. He also seems to think that all items of clothing are called Blazers. The educated guess bit could be a hidden truth about his lack of an education, resulting in constant guesswork on his part, which also explains why he completely misunderstood your post, twice.

I think that's it.
Yes that's probably it, he's the only person in the world for and against apartheid and also presumably calls suits 'track-wear' and jeans 'cordroys' and cars wheeled-dragon-vessels.

I like him, he telsl it as he see's it. Which is usually very different to everybody else in the world with a working brain.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
How much does it work out over 25 years scottish?

Or, if he leaves in January, what about that? 15m for 6 months. Risky.

decorativeed

...Manchester United might have just won their 19th title, but they also got torn limb from limb by Barcelona...
While Liverpool won nothing and got torn limb from limb by City, Newcastle, Blackburn, Blackpool, Stoke, West Ham and Northampton.

...Oasis are no more, Ashley, so dig out the White Album...
Hmmm, could have sworn the Beatles broke up a couple of months back.

scottish_red

How much does it work out over 25 years scottish?

Or, if he leaves in January, what about that? 15m for 6 months. Risky.
now now. im just pointing out to the people saying we over payed for him because he had 1yr left of his contract. Regardless of his previous contract situation, its still a financially sound deal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
To be honest I dont have an issue with those who are still saying they dont rate him or dont think it will be a good signing. People are entitled to an opinion of a player. There has been signings in the past when I have not agreed with them too.

I have more of an issue with those who claimed he was shite and nowhere near Utd quality just a few short months ago and now are suddenly big fans of the player
Some quotes would be nice rather than posting the same thing again and again.

Sir A1ex

Love the way dippers cling on to the myth about the atmosphere at Anfield, at least we've got the grace to admit ours is often shite, along with pretty much every Premier League ground bar the odd small, recently-promoted club with 20,000 over-excited fans.:lol:

And as for...

We, however, are going to buy Phil Jones
Well, that just went over my head... scouse humour?:confused:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
According to ESPN Radio, the Glazers have informed the NYSE that the fee for Young is $16m-£11m
Saw this on twitter, not sure of it's reliability.

Great price, if true.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Love the way dippers cling on to the myth about the atmosphere at Anfield, at least we've got the grace to admit ours is often shite, along with pretty much every Premier League ground bar the odd small, recently-promoted club with 20,000 over-excited fans.:lol:

And as for...

Well, that just went over my head... scouse humour?:confused:
I think it was from the 3rd of June. Poor little Liverpool. :lol:

Man-United

Saw this on twitter, not sure of it's reliability.

Great price, if true.
Hope so. Find it weird to pay £15M + when he wanted to leave with one year left on his contract.

Great signing this.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Good signing for us, always pleasing to see english players join our club, especially good ones like Rio, Rooney and now Young.

With Young, i would now like to see the like of Morrison, Tunnecliffe, Pogba, Keane added to the squad over the next few months.

Kinda chuffed.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Good signing for us, always pleasing to see english players join our club, especially good ones like Rio, Rooney and now Young.

With Young, i would now like to see the like of Morrison, Tunnecliffe, Pogba, Keane added to the squad over the next few months.

Kinda chuffed.

Devil may care

I'm not going to be disingenuous so I'll just say good luck to him. I wonder why he got a longer contract than Valencia and Anderson.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
So the glazers have confirmed to the New York stock exchange that weve paid 11 million for Young, if that's correct that's an absolutely brilliant deal.
Errr according to some random person on twitter. Something that not one site has reported. @KM, who tweeted that? Plplease tell me that you didn't quote someone with absolutely no credentials. Also why would the glazers reveal the details when they've never done so before?

Eirik Raude

I really don't get this.
Well, it's because Young have a better foot than Valencia, and bigger repertoire when it comes to tricking defenders. Also, Young has had a huge impact on Aston Villa, and his record of assists is better than most in PL. He can also score goals. I don't know how much you've seen him play, but I've been watching Villa pretty closely the last couple of seasons because one of my mates is a Villa supporter, and because they've had quite some interesting talent coming through.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
To be honest I dont have an issue with those who are still saying they dont rate him or dont think it will be a good signing. People are entitled to an opinion of a player. There has been signings in the past when I have not agreed with them too.

Come on then Randall, time to back this statement up with some quotes if you're taking such an issue, or are you just talking shite?

Anyway, very happy with this signing.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Seriously though I'm assuming that this means that Giggs will be central full time from now on (this is like the fourth time over the last 7 odd years that I've thought that so I'm assuming he'll be back out on the left next season), meaning we've got Nani and Valencia for the right, and Young and Park for the left, with only Valencia really able to play on just one side.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I've just realised he looks like a young Michael Jackson, so we now have Nani and Valencia as MJ lookalikes, Shamon!!

forevrared

United aren't a publicly traded company anymore (at least not on the NYSE - I know there's been talk of Hong Kong), so why would the Glazers be telling them how much we've spent?