Television Snowfall (2017)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Is it on iplayer? can't find it.
Season 5 isn't. Looks like it was supposed to start airing on the BBC in Feb same time as the US but I have seen nothing and the iPlayer only season 1-4 right now.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Glad I didn't mention anything about the plot. I know that I can as it has been transmitted somewhere but I hate spoilers and if the majority of posters on here are in the UK that would be annoying.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
BBC2 and iPlayer I believe but I can't be sure as I'm not in the UK.
Its on Disney+ in the UK

My brothers been telling me to watch it for a while, so I started to watch it. Its good on episode 3 first season

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Its on Disney+ in the UK

My brothers been telling me to watch it for a while, so I started to watch it. Its good on episode 3 first season
They have season 1-4, same as the BBC.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
You are in for a treat. More dragons than you would expect but otherwise great :angel:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just realised season 5 is now showing on iPlayer. About damn time.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just finished season 5. Not as good as previous seasons but ended up superbly. This show is there up with the best there is.

SirAnderson

Just finished season 6 today, which is the final season.
What a journey. Still trying to sum up my thoughts, having watched the first 3 seasons what feels like ages ago.
I think they did quite well in how it all ended. Probably could poke holes, but I definitely didn't feel like I wasted 6 seasons like some series have done before.
For it's genre, it's really really one that's good.