So i was banned from the messi thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
After almost nine years of scouting and moderating for this forum, i was banned 20 days ago from the messi thread for calling Americano an "idiot" for claiming without any proof at all that Messi is a dopey.
I know i shouldnt call names to another poster because its wrong.
Im sorry, Americano you are not AN IDIOT

now, can i have the privilege of posting in that thread back?

at least for the years i spent helping the forum?

cheers

Roman Bellic

Prick
Oh, and i always liked(and rated) Marcos in that thread so i second that motion.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Perhaps you should probably put all your Messi thoughts in the Ronaldo thread?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
After almost nine years of scouting and moderating for this forum, i was banned 20 days ago from the messi thread for calling Americano an "idiot" for claiming without any proof at all that Messi is a dopey.
I know i shouldnt call names to another poster because its wrong.
Im sorry, Americano you are not AN IDIOT

now, can i have the privilege of posting in that thread back?

at least for the years i spent helping the forum?

cheers

Show us yer cock and I'll put a good word in for you.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I think he proved how level headed he can be on this issue during Copa America. Doesn't get too invested at all, and didn't resort to insults.

Varun

Staff
If someone comments on players doping without any reason whatsoever, you should always call them an idiot. Idiot means a stupid person or a fool. That person would tick all boxes.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
If someone comments on players doping without any reason whatsoever, you should always call them an idiot. Idiot means a stupid person or a fool. That person would tick all boxes.
apparently that`s frown upon

americano had an opinion about messi, but he didnt need facts for stating that messi is a dope

then he explained that professional sports in his country are so corrupt that make him conclude that messi is a dope

didnt care to explain the conection between those two "ideas"

that doesnt make him an idiot, so i was wrong for calling americano an idiot

Roman Bellic

Prick
One person gets called an idiot, everyone gets called an idiot.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
He called about 26 people idiots in the copa thread. Gave them an idiot number too. I was #4 I think, pretty impressive for my first go.

Moby

Dick
All I know about this Americano fella is he's obsessed with FIFA corruption and all that and seems to think he's on some one man crusade against the wrong doings of the world.

Varun

Staff
One person gets called an idiot, everyone gets called an idiot.
Calling someone a dope without any proof is absolutely idiotic. Idiots should be called idiots. If more people do so, they should be called idiots too.

apparently that`s frown upon

americano had an opinion about messi, but he didnt need facts for stating that messi is a dope

then he explained that professional sports in his country are so corrupt that make him conclude that messi is a dope

didnt care to explain the conection between those two "ideas"

that doesnt make him an idiot, so i was wrong for calling americano an idiot
He is an idiot if what you're saying is the entire truth and if you were banned just for that, it's very unfair. I thought we didn't allow such stuff on the site as it could get Niall in trouble?

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Calling someone a dope without any proof is absolutely idiotic. Idiots should be called idiots. If more people do so, they should be called idiots too.

He is an idiot if what you're saying is the entire truth and if you were banned just for that, it's very unfair. I thought we didn't allow such stuff in the site as it could get Niall in trouble?
thought so too

but no

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Was just reading through the thread. It looks like you were theadbanned, not for calling him an idiot but for calling him an idiot after being warned a few times not to call him an idiot.

Roman Bellic

Prick

He is an idiot if what you're saying is the entire truth and if you were banned just for that, it's very unfair. I thought we didn't allow such stuff in the site as it could get Niall in trouble?
Doesn't this forum have an "abuse the post not the poster" policy or something like that? I'm sure a lot of people(me included) have been in situations/arguments were they would have loved to insult the poster but didnt.

PvsNP

Doesn't this forum have an "abuse the post not the poster" policy or something like that? I'm sure a lot of people(me included) have been in situations/arguments were they would have loved to insult the poster but didnt.
In that case, the argument from Americano's side was idiotic.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I'm sure a lot of people(me included) have been in situations/arguments were they would have loved to insult the poster but didnt.
Definitely. But it just derails the thread so I can see why it's not allowed -- imagine if people were insulting each other with free reign in that "Muslims are scary" thread or that "James McClean winds up nationalists" thread.

Varun

Staff
Idiot isn't an abuse. It simply means a fool. The forum also has a policy which stops people from making such claims about players.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its not rocket science really. Anyone repeatedly insulting other members risks infractions and removal of their posting privileges. Serial offenders will be removed from the site.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Idiot isn't an abuse. It simply means a fool. The forum also has a policy which stops people from making such claims about players.
That's what the "Report" option is for, 2 wrongs dont make a right that sort of thing.

VanGaalEra

Always wanted to know who Marcos supports?

Also, banning him from the Messi thread is like banning a hooker from a street corner. They'd just struggle to survive.

Varun

Staff
That's what the "Report" option is for, 2 wrongs dont make a right that sort of thing.
I know but it's an idiotic thing to say and marcos called him so. Should have stopped obviously once warned, think he knows that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.