So let's talk about Eddie Howe....

• The Match Day section is now up and running for Season 2020-21. Get your score and lineup predictions in before the big kick-off on Saturday!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I think he will end up at Burnley if Dyche goes.
Already been there, got homesick at the time living up north and once Bournemouth got a new owner to invest he went straight back down south and dropped down a league to manage them.

Dahmmy

Confirmed on BBC left Bournemouth by mutual consent
shame. he was one of the better managers - but come on Bournemouth owners - no disrespect but you are bournemouth

what really irked me is callum wilson coming out that he wants to play in the premiership, well son, maybe you should have done more for the team then

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Right decision for him. Can take a breather for six months and some decent jobs will inevitably come up.

Bad decision for Bournemouth. Tough job for an outsider to take over.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Already been and failed at Burnley though.
Already been there, got homesick at the time living up north and once Bournemouth got a new owner to invest he went straight back down south and dropped down a league to manage them.
He was already at Bournemouth too and it's a PL job. I don't think he will be overly picky about who it is if it's another crack at the PL. Palace and West Ham are other alternatives.

Dahmmy

Is utter piffle really, because you could never definitively claim Villa would go down if it wasn't for that decision, as you are influenced by what you need to do to stay up. Cannot imagine what the legal basis would be, and it would set an incredibly dangerous precedent, as next you'd get teams suing referees or the referee association for x decision costing them Champions League football, staying up etc.
will be very hard for them to win a legal argument
IFAB say

Match Validity
In principle, a match is not invalidated because of:
•malfunction(s) of the VAR technology (as for goal line technology (GLT)
• wrong decision(s) involving the VAR (as the VAR is a match official)
• decision(s) not to review an incident • review(s) of a non-reviewable situation/decision

Djemba-Djemba

He was already at Bournemouth too and it's a PL job. I don't think he will be overly picky about who it is if it's another crack at the PL. Palace and West Ham are other alternatives.
Yeah but he clearly has an affinity with Bournemouth.

Would surprise me if went back to somewhere he admitted he didn't like.

Plus I dunno, to go from the way Dyche has his teams play to the way Howe has his team play. That's a massive change in culture. Could see Palace or West Ham though yeah.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I don't think he will be picky, I just don't think Burnley fans will want him back after Dyche's efforts. I'd hazard a guess he'll wait around and end up at a club down south/London. There'll be plenty of them now with either Brentford/Fulham coming up. Palace and West Ham are good bets, West Ham will have the budget but Palace squad needs a massive overhaul age wise.

Dahmmy

Or let’s liven up this topic

he deserves to go to a big club, he should take over from Ole once ole leaves by mutual consent of course