So, What is your favorite Utd song or chant...

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Oh what a night :drool: gets me emotional. Viva Ronaldo, He's big he's bad he's wesley Brown, Zlatan chant, we'll never die...there are many good chants. I hate that MU MUF MUFC ok one and not too keen on Glory Glory either.

Unlikely lad

Calypso is brilliant, and "We'll never die", when used in appropriate moments, really does crystallise the nature of our entire club.

Unlikely lad

I've always wondered why we don't adapt that great Chelsea song.

"United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United, United"
Ya-nited gets an outing at pretty much every game, to be fair.

RedNed77

Johns O'Shea's song was probably my favourite. One of my least favourite players but, a great song

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Surprised no one has mentioned Pride of all Europe.

"We're just one of those teams you see now and then.
We often score 6 we seldom score 10....."
AND LEEDS! :p

buckooo1978

I always loved Ferguson's Red and White Army

I have to say I love United Calypso as well

Robertd0803

United Calypso, RvPs chant and George Bests new one.

Hate the "Attack,Attack" chant.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Follow follow follow
Coz United are going to Moscow/Glasgow
There'll be thousands of Reds
All pissed out there heads/with no tickets or beds
Coz United are going to Moscow/Glasgow

Also Rossobianchi although it was a bit of non starter
And then we screwed it all up in Leverkusen, even after Keane had put us ahead in the second leg. :(

Castia

'With a packet a sweets and a cheeky smile, Wenger is a fecking peadophile'

Always loved that one.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
JIIIIP JAAAAP STAM IS A BIG DUTCH MAN

Lentwood

Big Bad Wesley Brown is a classic and really catchy. Also love Eric the King when done properly

I do think some of our songs are over-complicated which can make it difficult for fans who dont go to every game to join in

Strachans Cigar

"From the banks of the River Irwell" for me.

Nice geographical reference and also being detrimental to our rivals make it a potent combo.

MoskvaRed

Not many takers for "Come on, David Moyes"?

Since we can no longer sing the winter wonderland song about Jose, I'll nominate the 12 days of Christmas song about Eric.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Tend to gravitate towards the ones that are not used by every football club in one way or another.

United Calypso
We'll drink a drink a drink
Forever and Ever

glucose

Diegooooo
Whoa oh oh oooooh
Diegooooo
Whoa oh oh oooooh
He came from Uruguay, he made the Scousers cry

Still remember the two goals against them so clearly, magic

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Wasn't sure where to ask this but this thread seemed the most fitting. About 2 years ago I was in one of the pubs near Old Trafford a couple of hours before kickoff and the whole place went mental with a song about Norris Cole getting something unpleasant out in Rita's cornershop. I've never heard it since and all my United mates think I'm chatting shite when I tell them that this is a legit song sung by United supporters. Anyone else know the tune?

tentan

Poor man's poster.
U - N - I - T - E - D, united are the team for me...

SaintMuppet

Anything Eric

And I loved the Falcao one though the brits don’t do it the justice of the original.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Wasn't sure where to ask this but this thread seemed the most fitting. About 2 years ago I was in one of the pubs near Old Trafford a couple of hours before kickoff and the whole place went mental with a song about Norris Cole getting something unpleasant out in Rita's cornershop. I've never heard it since and all my United mates think I'm chatting shite when I tell them that this is a legit song sung by United supporters. Anyone else know the tune?
Probably viva ken Barlow

SER19

'Woodward out'

Or

'take your posh accounting arse back to London you out of your depth tool.'

One of those

Raw

Outside of the obvious ones, I really liked the Falcao one. Shame he was so shit for us.

Pierluigi Casiraghi

:lol: I have no idea but I really hope someone can help as I'm very keen to find out! What was it to the tune of?

Anyway, I really like "I'm gonna go on the piss with Georgie Best" and "Ole scored a goal in extra time", probably those two.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Carrick. You know.
Hard to believe it's not Scholes
Wow. I refuse to sing this. Nothing like Scholes in the way he played, the quality of player or level of importance to the team and club over the years.

One was an absolute legend and one of the best players ever to play for us. The other being compared was decent. Did a decent job.

Might be because Scholes is my favourite ever player but I find it extremely disrespectful.

Fits in to the tune well though.