Sol Campbell - Finally gets a job

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
We should appreciate Sol Campbell will never see anything like him again. Because of social media we will never see a Footballer this lacking in self awareness.
You’re right. Sol Campbell will never see anything like him. He doesn’t use mirrors. Mirrors look backwards. He only looks forwards.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
He also once answered a question of “How does London need to move forward?” With the response : ‘London should be far greener and use sustainable fuels etc’

He drove to the interview in a Range Rover and has only used the tube once or twice.
He seems pretty dull but I don't see what's funny in that. I dislike how people justify bad government policies if the people are practicing them. It's up to the government to implement such policies and if they don't yes he's going to drive a hummer if he wants and still say London needs to be greener.

Sorry for the rant I know it's a joke just with the American political situation it's annoying when every person says "oh yeah look at you you don't do this why should the government".

Slevs

likes to play with penises
This guy's sense of entitlement is something else.

shamans

Also, all jokes aside I do think he would be a good coach for that side given how low they are and how high of a level Campbell has played at. Let's not forget how incredible for a Defender he was at his peak. To be honest I hope he gets in the higher leagues and keeps making ridiculous comments!

EDIT: would also be funny if he gets sacked and blames it on his ethnicity

UnrelatedPsuedo

He seems pretty dull but I don't see what's funny in that. I dislike how people justify bad government policies if the people are practicing them. It's up to the government to implement such policies and if they don't yes he's going to drive a hummer if he wants and still say London needs to be greener.

Sorry for the rant I know it's a joke just with the American political situation it's annoying when every person says "oh yeah look at you you don't do this why should the government".
It wasn’t supposed to be funny.

It was to serve as another illustrative point as to why he’s an absolute whopper of a cnut lacking all self awareness.

If it helps.... he also suggested he’d solve the problems with the Tube (which he has never used) simply by extending how long the platforms and trains are. This without a single discussion with;

- Engineers
- Tube carriage builders
- TfL
- Londoners
- Focus groups
- The Tube Union
- Power companies
- Anyone in legislature
- The fire service
- Me
- You
- Anyone with enough of a fcuking brain to tell him ‘If it was that fecking simple they would have done it before you massive bell end’

This thread will now be my yin equivalent of SteveJ’s Yan Kardashian love-in.

UnrelatedPsuedo

Anyone got any news from ol’ persecuted Sulzeer for me?

Would truly amaze me if he’s gone one whole month without saying something ridiculous.

UnrelatedPsuedo

In the league he's won 2, lost 2 and drawn 1. They're off the bottom of the league and if they continue like that they'll survive.
Who gives a shit about Macclesfield? I’m here for the Sulzeer Show.

He simply must have done something daft by now.

shamans

Can he take over ole afterwards as permanent manager if he does well? We need someone with that siege mentality who can create and us vs them situation. :wenger:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Who gives a shit about Macclesfield? I’m here for the Sulzeer Show.

He simply must have done something daft by now.
He's already made the daftest decision possible by taking over management of the bottom club in league two. There is no surpassing that.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's already made the daftest decision possible by taking over management of the bottom club in league two. There is no surpassing that.
What's wrong with that out of interest?

Paul Ince took the same decision just over a decade ago and he was managing in premier league within 2-3 years (all went downhill after that of course).

There was an issue. He appointed an assistant manager and he resigned the other day, not sure if it was a personality clash.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Can he take over ole afterwards as permanent manager if he does well? We need someone with that siege mentality who can create and us vs them situation. :wenger:
There's a difference between siege mentality and paranoia. Hope your smiley means sarcasm.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hardly. A no lose really. They're already bottom so if they go down he can point to that.
If he takes them safely clear he can say it was all him.

All while having fairly low pressure at a club few look at

Chipper

Adulterer.
Heard yesterday that he'd brought Andy Cole in on a part-time basis to help with coaching the strikers. I don't know what Cole is like as a coach as he's done bits and bobs before, but if he can even teach the tiniest thing about what he knows, especially when it comes to movement then that has to be a good thing.

Campbell's doing alright so far, beat Oldham yesterday.

Before:
P20 W3 D4 L13 Pts 13, 24th place, 0.65 points per game, 6 points from safety
Since:
P9 W4 D2 L3 Pts 14,23rd place, 1.55 points per game, 2 points from safety

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
Heard yesterday that he'd brought Andy Cole in on a part-time basis to help with coaching the strikers. I don't know what Cole is like as a coach as he's done bits and bobs before, but if he can even teach the tiniest thing about what he knows, especially when it comes to movement then that has to be a good thing.

Campbell's doing alright so far, beat Oldham yesterday.

Before:
P20 W3 D4 L13 Pts 13, 24th place, 0.65 points per game, 6 points from safety
Since:
P9 W4 D2 L3 Pts 14,23rd place, 1.55 points per game, 2 points from safety
I would suggest that, so far, he's doing a fabulous job. Nailed on relegation to play-off form.

And, I trust Andy Cole is more inspiring on the training pitch than he was on the TV yesterday.

Campbell seems a bit of a twat but good luck to him.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I would suggest that, so far, he's doing a fabulous job. Nailed on relegation to play-off form.

And, I trust Andy Cole is more inspiring on the training pitch than he was on the TV yesterday.

Campbell seems a bit of a twat but good luck to him.
You suggestion has merit I'm not going to argue with that.

Always been a bit understated when giving out praise or criticism unless prompted. 'Decent' or 'alright' often mean good perhaps even very good, 'a bit poor' or 'disappointing' often means atrocious. I don't know why but that's me. :lol:

Thunderhead

Supports
City
going down to the wire, 2 points clear of relegation and they play the teams directly above them, be a decent achievement to keep them up

Chipper

Adulterer.
He's left Macclesfield by mutual agreement - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49358981

Did really well to keep them up last season and a decent start so far this. Won 1, lost 1 in the league and put Blackpool out of the Carabao Cup away from home the other night who are a division higher than they are.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
I think Macclesfield have financial problems so that's probably why he's gone.

SteveW

Got to admit he backed up at least some of his talk last season.

Deserves a chance at a bigger club.