Solskjær press conference vs City (A) | Ole: "Alexis will come back in the summer and will prove you all wrong"

mirdo

Guess his answer on Bruno question:

A) no deal done but we are progressing in negotiations.

B) I cant comment on other's teams players.

C) We are trying to get something done. Also Players are coming back from injuries. That is like new signing to me.

D) Look at Klopp in Liverpool. He did not get everybody 1st year and look at them now. It is process. I believe in my players.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
10:02
Hope of turning tie around?
Well it looked like it was over at half-time.
I have to say the second part of that first half they outplayed us for a while and it’s hard, but then we got the goal, back in it, we hope for another one but got to go into the memory bank and think PSG. We have done it against good teams before and gives us hope and the game in December gives us hope.

DomesticTadpole

Approach for the game
It has to be a perfect performance to win with two goals against such a good team away from home, for us it’s not about away goals, we just need to score two more than them.
When it happens, how it happens, it would be good not to concede first, because that makes it less difficult.

DomesticTadpole

10:03KEY EVENT
Bruno Fernandes latest
I haven’t got any updates for you on transfers, I think it was a waste [of a question], I gave you the option. I haven’t got anything to say now, my mind is on the game.

red4ever 79

10:00
Solskjaer is here
Updates to follow from the United manager.
Thanks for posting this. Enjoy reading them. Cant wait to see what he says about transfers. We cant comment on other players, club is trying, we will only pay what we consider to be a fair price. Lingard is like a new player

DomesticTadpole

10:04
Different approach in the transfer market?
We’ve got players here that we’re working hard to get back as well and if there is something out there then the club is pursuing that and it’s difficult.
I can’t remember how many good ones we’ve brought in and good deals in January.
Henrik was good, Nemanja and Patrice, I’m talking about it’s hard, very hard, the clubs don’t wanna lose their best players. Alexis will come back in the summer and will prove us all wrong.

red4ever 79

Approach for the game
It has to be a perfect performance to win with two goals against such a good team away from home, for us it’s not about away goals, we just need to score two more than them.
When it happens, how it happens, it would be good not to concede first, because that makes it less difficult.
Surely he mean more difficult. Either that or MEN have a dumb journalist

DomesticTadpole

Marcos Rojo leaving?
I wouldn’t think so, Marcos has been injured and is working to get back and get fit again.

red4ever 79

We’ve got players here that we’re working hard to get back as well and if there is something out there then the club is pursuing that and it’s difficult.
Henrik was good, Nemanja and Patrice, I’m talking about it’s hard, very hard, the clubs don’t wanna lose their best players. Alexis will come back in the summer and will prove us all wrong.
Come on. He didnt say that about Alexis

DomesticTadpole

10:05
Injury updates
Just Nemanja got a slight problem, so he had to come off at half-time and has played loads of football so hopefully we can get him back on the pitch tomorrow, I haven’t seen him.

DomesticTadpole

10:05
Pogba and McTominay injury latest
It’s hard to put timescales on long-term injuries because they also need the training before injury free and need to be fitter. Paul’s had his cast off and Scott took his brace off so at least they can now start doing some work on the grass.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Bruno Fernandes latest
I haven’t got any updates for you on transfers, I think it was a waste [of a question], I gave you the option. I haven’t got anything to say now, my mind is on the game.
I think he's coming to the end of his wits with the dithering and inaction from the board as well.

DomesticTadpole

10:07
Replicate the derby win last month?
They’re getting players back as well, we hit them last time when they were struggling a bit and since then they’ve played really well.
We’ve lost Scott and Marcus since that game, a little bit lighter in the playing department.
We can’t just defend, we have to try keep the ball and make them run after the ball, perfect performance it has to be but, we’ve done amazing things before at this club and the PSG game is for me is a very, very good example of how you can make a two goal deficit work in your favour. We need the first goal.

Zoo

Bruno Fernandes latest
It’s not a waste of a question. Club legend or not the fans have a right to be concerned and it’s grating that he toes the party line from the club.

DomesticTadpole

10:08
Thoughts on FA Cup replays
Cup replays... you know, I think we all regret maybe not going for it in 2000 when we went to the World Club Championship tournament in Brazil and it’s never nice not to be participating.
It’s supposed to be a break and if it’s gonna help the English clubs they need a break, it’s up to Jurgen and Liverpool to make decisions, Jose and Tottenham, we’re just happy we didn’t get a replay ourselves, it was playing on our mind and three days less holiday.

VanGaalyTime

I think he's coming to the end of his wits with the dithering and inaction from the board as well.
I can't imagine being the guy trying to protect this board. Ole isn't going to say anything negative. But he might resign. He's already wealthy & you would hope would put the soul of the club before himself.

DomesticTadpole

10:08
Did you ever have worries in 1999 of fixture congestion?
Never in our minds (in 1999) and not in my mind, I loved the FA Cup, played in the semi-final and the final, when you’ve got a big squad it’s a challenge to win all them three and we did, it’s always gonna be down in history as the greatest season and English club has done.

Xaviboy

Were not signing anyone this window by sounds of that. Joke of a club.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Ok, you got me for a second.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Guess his answer on Bruno question:

A) no deal done but we are progressing in negotiations.

B) I cant comment on other's teams players.

C) We are trying to get something done. Also Players are coming back from injuries. That is like new signing to me.

D) Look at Klopp in Liverpool. He did not get everybody 1st year and look at them now. It is process. I believe in my players.
E) Boue

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
That Alexis comment surely has to be a joke. I mean for fecks sake.

iKeano

Hope of turning tie around?
Well it looked like it was over at half-time.
I have to say the second part of that first half they outplayed us for a while and it’s hard, but then we got the goal, back in it, we hope for another one but got to go into the memory bank and think PSG. We have done it against good teams before and gives us hope and the game in December gives us hope.
Jesus wept this man makes Moyes look good.
Let PSG go. It was a year ago. It's like piping on about a fit bird you once pulled. IT WAS A FREAK, VAR HAND BALL PENALTY.

Can't talk about transfers? To be fair to him, he's hung out to dry here - UTD ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT FERNANDES. We. Aren't. Signing. Anyone.

Rojo injured? How does someone who doesn't ever play get injured?! Burned himself on the toaster.

Looking forward to his excuses post-game.

Mans so out of his depth it's crazy & the board are doing nothing in the slightest to help. Sacraficial lamb.

Raw

Fecking hell if Matic is out, what the hell will our midfield be? Fred and Pereira? Jesus wept.

That Sanchez comment too :lol:

DomesticTadpole

United fans baffled by Alex Sanchez situation
Solskjaer’s comments haven’t exactly gone down well.