Solskjær press conference vs Liverpool (H)

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Samid, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Oct 18, 2019

fergiesarmy1 Full Member

What difference do you honestly think that would make, I’m very sure none of our players give a crap and doubt any Liverpool players ever watch him?
  2. Oct 18, 2019

FreakyJim Full Member

He's not deluded. He's just absolutely terrified.

I bet he (and Ed) thought he'd get away with a mediocre season, like 5th - 6th or something where we play some attacking football, promote some youngsters and that's it.
    But now the team cannot replicate the "new manager form" from last year and he hasn't got a clue why.
    He thought we could go into it with Rashford and Martial who cannot play more than 5 games in a row before getting injured and a 17 year old...and get away with it. But the inevitable injuries are hitting, of course, and he doesn't know what the hell is happening.

I see a shit scared man who now knows that in the PL there's no guarantees and if you're arrogant enough and stupid enough (and by god we are a lot of both) even relegation isn't out of the question.
  3. Oct 18, 2019

TheReligion Abusive

I hope we coming continue to be shit so the moaners eventually vanish from the Caf.
  4. Oct 18, 2019

Svartzonker New Member

I’m 100% sure that Ole and the coaching staff is out of their depth, but how can so many of you guys moan about what he talks in the presser? Is he supposed to say ”we are shit and probably going to get slaughtered on sunday, there is no plan and we are extending Matic contract by some years”.

Still a club hero as a player!!
  5. Oct 18, 2019

croadyman New Member

I can understand Ole jumping to the defence of his coaching staff,however I think being brutally honest he knows deep down that more experienced coaches should have been brought in with him last December.
  6. Oct 18, 2019

Sterling Archer Full Member

Do you recall the pre match conference for Crystal Palace? Ole said he had not watched our match against them the previous season. It struck me as odd at the time, and I presumed a one off. Since then, however, I have big concerns about our preparations. Sneaky suspicion that Ole thinks hard work and a winning mentality are all that we need. That tactics and planning for the opposition aren't needed because we're Man United, dammit!
  7. Oct 18, 2019

minoo-utd New Member

Culture? Feck the culture and act like you know how to coach a football team ffs.
  8. Oct 19, 2019

izec Full Member

He is completely deluded. Needs to be sacked, he will do just more damage with his nonsense. It isnt working
  9. Oct 19, 2019

DLE Alternative for Docklands Light Rail

Interesting the question from the press on Ole’s first 29 matches in charge vs Klopp’s first 29 matches in charge.
  10. Oct 19, 2019

fallengt Full Member

The non football side shows during LvG's era were much better than this.