Solskjær press conference vs Norwich (H)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Be interesting to see how he defends Pogba's clearly fake injury and that pathetic attempt to fool us by having an actual operation.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I look forward to hearing Ole's stake on the Ashley Young situation, other than that what is he meant to say? We know the squad and the management is below par, platitudes are all Ole has to give in these pressers.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Solskjaer on Harry Maguire injury
Harry has got a chance for tomorrow so we will give him today, training, and see if he gets through that one.

SATA

Just give Maguire a week off ffs. We don’t need him at home against Norwich and risk or aggravate any further injuries

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
09:50
Jesse Lingard out for tomorrow
Solskjaer has also ruled Jesse Lingard out for tomorrow.
“We will see tomorrow Jesse got worse with his illness so he won;t be available, but apart from that there are no more injuries. We are getting players back.”

Mainoldo

Jesus. Make Harry rest... long term future but more interested in saving you job than making sure we have a defender for the rest of the season. Clown.

BarstoolProphet

Just give Maguire a week off ffs. We don’t need him at home against Norwich and risk or aggravate any further injuries
You can say that now, just wait until Jones ruptures his cruciate ligament while watching De Gea take a goal kick.

DomesticTadpole

10:01
Young latest
He’s one of our players, our captain, there’s loads of speculation, we’ve just got to handle it. Ashley’s been very professional and focused so I don’t think that’s going to change.

DomesticTadpole

10:02
Inter Milan interest
Well, that’s a discussion me and Ash will have if it comes up, we haven’t got too many players fit and ready so we need the ones we have.
Ashley’s been very, very good for this club, been a very good captain this season, so let’s see where we are in June and Feb as well.

DomesticTadpole

10:02
Siege mentality needed?
It’s not us against the world it’s against Norwich now, that’s the focus. We’ve got to go game to game, improve and get results in the league, Carabao Cup, FA Cup games, replay coming up as well, different competitions now we are just ready and focused to play Norwich.

DomesticTadpole

10:03
Maguire injury update
He’s got a chance for tomorrow, was a minor thing, don’t know where the reports are coming from, might’ve mistaken it for Harry Kane, will go through training today and see how he reacts.
It’s not a surprise, he’s a warrior and if there’s a minor problem he’ll put himself up to play and that’s what he did against Wolverhampton. At half-time he was feeling discomfort, he was close to playing against City, just not fit enough but he’s got a chance now.

DomesticTadpole

10:04
Bruno Fernandes rumours
We go back to speculations and do go and watch games all the time, where I’ve been is irrelevant, that’s another player in a different club I can’t speak about.

DomesticTadpole

10:05
Morale following defeat
You’re disappointed when you lose a game against local rivals but which way is there to go do you feel sorry for yourself or knuckle down and get ready for the next one.
If you have players here, one of the worst traits a footballer can have is feeling sorry for yourself, you’re not in the right place. Boys have been focused, it has been a disappointing feeling, it was the game we didn’t want and I’m sure we’ll get a reaction tomorrow.

DomesticTadpole

10:05
Norwich challenge
Every game is an opposition, if City were here it would be an opposition, you play in front of the best fans in the world, what’s not to like about that situation.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
10:03
Maguire injury update
He’s got a chance for tomorrow, was a minor thing, don’t know where the reports are coming from, might’ve mistaken it for Harry Kane, will go through training today and see how he reacts.
It’s not a surprise, he’s a warrior and if there’s a minor problem he’ll put himself up to play and that’s what he did against Wolverhampton. At half-time he was feeling discomfort, he was close to playing against City, just not fit enough but he’s got a chance now.
:lol:

DomesticTadpole

10:06
Transfer stance
We’ve still got the same thoughts we had a month ago, got the players we have, working with the ones we have and if something happens we’ll tell you.

DomesticTadpole

10:07
Injury latest
Scott’s out for a while, Eric and Tim are playing tonight in reserves, hopefully they’ll get through that to be available for us again.

DomesticTadpole

So good he says it twice.

10:08
Further update on McTominay
Won’t see him before winter break, hopefully in February.McTominay? Won’t see him before winter break, hopefully in February.

BarstoolProphet

So good he says it twice.

10:08
Further update on McTominay
Won’t see him before winter break, hopefully in February.McTominay? Won’t see him before winter break, hopefully in February.

That's good and all, but did he say anything about McTominay?

DomesticTadpole

He is building up TFM and Bailly as though they will save our season. I know he has to do that, but they are just bodies, nothing more.

ArjenIsM3

He is building up TFM and Bailly as though they will save our season. I know he has to do that, but they are just bodies, nothing more.
Bailly would be a welcome option at CB at this point tbh. His problem is he can't seem to stay fit and he isn't very consistent (yet) but he's had some very good spells for us.

Jones is horrible and Lindelof hasn't been in the best of form lately.

DomesticTadpole

I don’t think anyone had high expectations. Signing even a single midfielder would have been a big surprise at this rate.
If we don't it makes you suspect there isn't any money for transfers, maybe Glazer daughter wants a new swimming pool or something. It is wait and see.