Solskjær sack watch | 2019/20 edition

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
There is absolutely nothing nada ziltch coming from the club that sacking Ole has been a single thought by anyone so I'm not sure why this is a thread, in fact the only ones who do want him gone seemingly are the Internet fans and those on United we Stand (the MUFC equivalent of AFTV)

R'hllor

There is absolutely nothing nada ziltch coming from the club that sacking Ole has been a single thought by anyone so I'm not sure why this is a thread, in fact the only ones who do want him gone seemingly are the Internet fans and those on United we Stand (the MUFC equivalent of AFTV)
Internet fans, guess thats some type of insult. Also regardless of opinions about United Stand, they shit all over those muppets on Full time devils, thats for sure.

Untd55

You must be incredibly naive if you don't think the board will be considering a change.

If we fail to beat Villa tomorrow, we will going into the games against Tottenham and City starting in 9th.

We could tumble further down the table.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Needs to beat AV or I feel bad results to Spurs and City and he’s gone.
I thought he’d get the window to sort it out but Spurs playing well and Arsenal about to get a new manager, and things not looking rosy unless we get points on the board.
I be damned if Jose gets his replacement sacked.

charlenefan

Internet fans, guess thats some type of insult. Also regardless of opinions about United Stand, they shit all over those muppets on Full time devils, thats for sure.
It's only an insult if you take it as one, I haven't been to OT in around 2 years so that would class me as an Internet fan would it not?

charlenefan

You must be incredibly naive if you don't think the board will be considering a change.

If we fail to beat Villa tomorrow, we will going into the games against Tottenham and City starting in 9th.

We could tumble further down the table.
Funny you think naive is simply having a different opinion to yourself (seemingly)

Untd55

Funny you think naive is simply having a different opinion to yourself (seemingly)
No, it is just how these things work in business. Failing managers get sacked. Football is no different.

I think people have formed a false belief that football is different because we had Ferguson for so long. Reality is that he only stayed so long because he was successful.

R'hllor

It's only an insult if you take it as one, I haven't been to OT in around 2 years so that would class me as an Internet fan would it not?
Its an insult if you meant it as such. Dunno, dont care, i didnt use that term.

charlenefan

No, it is just how these things work in business. Failing managers get sacked. Football is no different.
Who says he's failing though? Certain sections of the fan base? The only ones who know whether Ole is failing are those who set the objectives for this season and if those objectives were to challenge for the title/finish top 4 then maybe those setting the objectives shouldn't have allowed a first choice CM and first choice CF leave without being replaced

I say again there's been nothing leaked from the club that they're thinking of sacking Ole whereas the likes of Mourinho and LVG were quite clearly dead men walking for weeks before they left the club, maybe some bad results and similar leaks will come out regarding Ole but right now there's nothing

charlenefan

So you are Ole out? By your words, you class yourself as internet fan.
I would evaluate his position in the summer yes, and if the summer/end of the season was tomorrow then yes I would want the club to look at who could replace him

AC1689

Just to ruin your little stereotyping game, I am a match going fan. I have a season ticket at OT and have done since 2012, and I actually live in Manchester would you believe. Imagine that. I have supported United since I was old enough to form memories.

I want him gone. ASAP.

”Internet fans”... :lol:

I’m a season ticket holder as anyone who uses the ticketing thread can testify to as I’ve helped tonnes out here with tickets over the years. Every single person I regularly go to games with want him sacked, plenty who’ve been watching us since the 70’s.

Make of that what you will.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The club will hire Poch and make Ole DOF.
Why? Why should Ole be DoF? Because he says pretty things and believes in youth development? Most the directors of football worth their salt would be the same. What sets Ole aside from the rest, baring in mind he has no experience whatsoever in the role?

momo83

Massive Snowflake
United stand went to watch United away vs Astana, don’t get much more “match going then that”’

Ludens the Red

I’m a season ticket holder as anyone who uses the ticketing thread can testify to as I’ve helped tonnes out here with tickets over the years. Every single person I regularly go to games with want him sacked, plenty who’ve been watching us since the 70’s.

Yeah I don’t get when people say this. All it is is our fans aren’t cnuts and aren’t going to hound a club legend out the club on match day. That doesn’t mean every game going fan is satisfied.

Acquire Me

Just to ruin your little stereotyping game, I am a match going fan. I have a season ticket at OT and have done since 2012, and I actually live in Manchester would you believe. Imagine that. I have supported United since I was old enough to form memories.

I want him gone. ASAP.
Hehe you just don’t get it. It’s not about where you live. I could not care less if you lived in Manchester or Rome.

You are one of the internet fans or Ole Out fans or what you guys want to be labelled as. The difference from us who don’t want Ole to be sacked is that we accept that we are in a rebuild process and that Ole could be the right manager. He could be the wrong manager as well. Time will tell. It’s not about who is right and who is wrong. It’s just way to early to conclude.

Flexdegea

Dont believe ya at all no offence

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Like 99.9% of United fans who have access to the internet? Or are you trying insinuate something? Just trying to clear this up..

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
'Internet fans' says the person posting on the damn internet. :houllier:

Red_toad

Well like I said I haven't been to OT in around 2 years so no it wasn't an insult
If anyone thinks it's an insult they need to get out more. It's well known United have fans all over the world and all 55 million of them don't go to every game. So lots are internet fans. I don't think you need to defend your stance at all. Some people just seek offence.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He isn't getting sacked
He is. He's just getting the same time the other shit managers did. I think woody is a bit baffled about what to do. Allegri is back to mourinho style football and Poch got fired for his worst season ever. What we've lacked since Fergie is a manager in his prime coming of succces. Mourinho had Chelsea in relegation form before he joined us.

Acquire Me

Like 99.9% of United fans who have access to the internet? Or are you trying insinuate something? Just trying to clear this up..
I don’t know what he meant by internet fans, but for me, that’s a group who will be pro "something" and stick to the guns no matter what. It’s idiotic to stick to the guns about something that could go either way imo.

It’s way to early to judge Ole. If it was April now, then we would be in a better position to judge him.

edit: I don’t like that term internet fans tbh. Imo people on the net tend to be very one dimensional. That’s my take on the Ole Out brigade.

SteveW

He is. He's just getting the same time the other shit managers did. I think woody is a bit baffled about what to do. Allegri is back to mourinho style football and Poch got fired for his worst season ever. What we've lacked since Fergie is a manager in his prime coming of succces. Mourinho had Chelsea in relegation form before he joined us.
If he gets the same time AND transfer funding as the others and doesn't succeed then I'll be fine with sacking him.

Gehrman

If he gets the same time AND transfer funding as the others and doesn't succeed then I'll be fine with sacking him.
He'll be gone more or less by the same time as Moyes. What on earth gives him the pedigree to be the United manager? His only premiere league experience is being relegated with Cardiff. He had an amazing 15 game winning run and we've been close to relegation form since then. And he's had a transfer window same as Moyes.

SteveW

He'll be gone more or less by the same time as Moyes. What on earth gives him the pedigree to be the United manager? His only premiere league experience is being relegated with Cardiff. He had an amazing 15 game winning run and we've been close to relegation form since then. And he's had a transfer window same as Moyes.
I couldn't give a feck about his "pedigree". I'll judge him on what he does here and whether I believe he can take us forward.

There's a lot of things I like about his management. Moreso than the last 3 managers. But we are unlikely to see it consistently translate to results until the midfield situation us sorted out.

He needs to change some more players. Its not his team yet. There's still to many LVG and Mourinho flops hanging around. I trust Ole to bring the right players in unlike the previous 3 managers who wasted a billion pounds on crap.

hobbers

I say again there's been nothing leaked from the club that they're thinking of sacking Ole whereas the likes of Mourinho and LVG were quite clearly dead men walking for weeks before they left the club, maybe some bad results and similar leaks will come out regarding Ole but right now there's nothing
LVG was a dead man walking because Mourinho, an enormous upgrade on LVG in every aspect of management, became available at this exact time in the season as now. Much like how Poch is now available and is an enormous upgrade on Ole in absolutely every aspect of management. Mourinho was a dead man walking for a different reason, because he wanted out of the club ASAP.

Ole is probably guaranteed a stay of execution until top four becomes mathematically impossible, that seems to be how Woodward operates, based on Moyes and LVG, when managers aren't doing a Mourinho and trying to get themselves sacked.

Gehrman

I couldn't give a feck about his "pedigree". I'll judge him on what he does here and whether I believe he can take us forward.

There's a lot of things I like about his management. Moreso than the last 3 managers. But we are unlikely to see it consistently translate to results until the midfield situation us sorted out.

He needs to change some more players. Its not his team yet. There's still to many LVG and Mourinho flops hanging around. I trust Ole to bring the right players in unlike the previous 3 managers who wasted a billion pounds on crap.
Considering that we are in our worst premiere league run in 30 years, he's clearly not taking us forwards.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This is a thread because he's been terrible. Thankfully people don't stop using their brains because the club stopped using theirs.

amolbhatia50k

Agreed. Every manager should get a minimum of 2.5 years and 350 million pounds regardless of how they perform. That's how you run a club well.

Flexdegea

Why don't you just check on what he's saying and then reply then, if you don't believe him?

How do I check on all his old trafford friends, and Old trafford status.

I go every other Match, so cant match his credentials, but I'm defo not getting the vibes he is experiencing from the faithful.

In his defence I cant really prove my statement either

Madzik_92

Tbh we only gonna win the league with Ole when Klopp and Pep feck off from their respective club.

amolbhatia50k

Obviously he isn't an internet fan. You'd never catch him there :lol: