Solskjaer should resign now to retain his great legacy at Utd...

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He has always maintained that the club comes first, and now is the time to show whether he means it or not.

He's way out of his depth here, we all know it. He isn't turning this around.

The Glazers / Woodward are inept, negligent owners, possibly looking to sell and are always reactionary - if they aren't capable of doing their jobs at this point, then Ole should do what's right for Manchester United, the great club that gave him the platform to create a legendary legacy.

He needs to walk away. Put the spotlight back onto the owners and retain his legacy.

Bwuk

He’s not going to resign. I think we are stuck with him until the end of the season sadly.

LoneStar

And walk away from millions of money? I highly doubt that mate. Even he'd know that sooner or later Ed is going to sack him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No chance he'll re-sign.

And unlikely he'll get the sack in the short term, as that'll only hype the pressure on Woodward, for another bad pick, and would whack up the pressure as everyone has realised our managers are massively hamstrung by their approach.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t think it would be fair to say his stint as a manager will tarnish his legacy.
It hasn’t worked, but he’s still a legend of the club, that doesn’t change, not for me at least.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
No chance he'll re-sign.

And unlikely he'll get the sack in the short term, as that'll only hype the pressure on Woodward, for another bad pick, and would whack up the pressure as everyone has realised our managers are massively hamstrung by their approach.

Theyll be no pressure because At this point everyone knows woodward is a fraud and cnut so if he did sack another manager its standard procedure.

Would love Ole to walk way and expose the club but we already know hes got no backbone and hes weak minded. Woodward could sleep with Oles wife and he'd still smile.

Roboc7

The best thing he could do is resign and say club is a shambles. Will never happen though, he’ll peddle same old nonsense until he is sacked and gets paid off.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Ole will always be a legend at the club. Not even getting the club relegated will change that.
It'll just be mixed feelings joy when thinking of the player and sadness when thinking of the manager.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He’s not going to resign. I think we are stuck with him until the end of the season sadly.
And walk away from millions of money? I highly doubt that mate. Even he'd know that sooner or later Ed is going to sack him.
Keegan did it at Newcastle - BBC - Keegan resigns

And he, like Ole is a club legend.

It really is the right thing to do at this point - Solskjaer doesn't need the money, he's a multi-millionaire surely.

He needs to walk away and do what's right for Manchester United.

Will Singh

Haven’t you seen he’s post match interviews? Always smiling regardless as he’s thinking about he’s bank balance in other words he doesn’t give a feck!

dove

You kidding? He is doing a great job, why would he resign? The fact that Burnley played their strongest team today is a true testament to the job Ole is doing.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Ole is a legend and he's doing his best. As long as he feels he can take the club forward, he should keep working towards that.

It's the club's decision whether to keep him or not.

Skills

Snitch
He has always maintained that the club comes first, and now is the time to show whether he means it or not.

He's way out of his depth here, we all know it. He isn't turning this around.

The Glazers / Woodward are inept, negligent owners, possibly looking to sell and are always reactionary - if they aren't capable of doing their jobs at this point, then Ole should do what's right for Manchester United, the great club that gave him the platform to create a legendary legacy.

He needs to walk away. Put the spotlight back onto the owners and retain his legacy.
Has he?

Fooza

Can his coaching team resign too? I really don't see what Carrick and Mckenna do when they've been here for ages, seriously inept.

el3mel

He's going to complete the season no matter what, and honestly at this point it's not going to change much if we get another manager. Rashford's season is probably over and Scott has another month or so before returning, while we don't know about Pogba. This season is now totally fecked.

So I'll say let him complete the season and start negotiating with Poch ASAP for next season. I won't talk about hiring DOF because it's not going to happen anyway.

reddevil702

He's picked his side. His comments protecting Ed and the Glazer's prove he's the puppet we all feared when he was given the job permanently. He's going to ride this out and unfortunately it will tarnish his legacy in the eyes of many, myself included.

Enigma_87

You know who
No one will walk away from 5-10m compensation. He won't resign no matter how bad we do.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Ole is a legend and he's doing his best. As long as he feels he can take the club forward, he should keep working towards that.

Yes. He wont resign on the basis of him not managing to turn shit to gold with these types of players. If he had been backed with as many players like Van Gaal or Mourinho I could see him resign in his second year if this was our season.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa

In order to take the club forward you need to have a clue, and the decision is with the Glazers the same assholes who are ruining this club. HIs best is not good enough so time for him to resign.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Resigning wouldn't do anything. We'd just get some other random in who won't get properly supported, leading to more shit. What he needs to do though is speak out in his interviews. Complain about a lack of transfers. Force the hand of the owners. I suspect he's keeping everything chill because it's his dream job and doesn't want to say what he really thinks because it'd risk him getting the boot. But it's what needs to be done.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Why would you give such an inexperienced manager a 3-year contract anyway? Oh right, because woodward is either a plant from a rival club or a fecking idiot.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He thinks that "we are getting there". So he will never ever resign. He knows that his career in even decent level of football is over after United.

RuudTom83

The result isn't even a surprise, but the whole club is doing a terrible job, its a question of where do you start or what is the easiest thing to change.

But Ole is a legend and always will! I'm not thick enough to think United's problems begin and end with Ole ffs.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He's picked his side. His comments protecting Ed and the Glazer's prove he's the puppet we all feared when he was given the job permanently. He's going to ride this out and unfortunately it will tarnish his legacy in the eyes of many, myself included.
Agree with this. Not doing well, is one thing. Selling your soul and your defending inept owners to cling to your job is another.

Defending this regime while doing as badly as he is doing, will harm his legacy.

It will be impossible to talk about the player without recalling his role in this mess.

He should resign if he truly loves the club.