Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I thought he was 25/26 for some reason. 29 in the summer. Probably stranded at Spurs and will win nothing for his whole career.
He's been in the game quite a long time. Remember him at HSV in 2012/13.

Robertd0803

Its just a delayed reaction to McTominay stroking his face gently a few games back.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
His face healed so well it's unbelievable what progress medicine has done recently.

Mike Smalling

It's the League Cup FFS :lol: he must have been on suicide watch after losing the CL final.

Fully Fledged

Didn’t watch the game but i’m not sure you can criticise a player for crying after losing in a cup final, regardless of whether it’s just the league cup tbh.
He cries at the drop of a hat. He cried when they lost to us for feck’s sake.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
He's 28 for all intents and purposes apart from pedantry on the internet.
Perhaps if you had paid more attention in Maths lessons? You might remember "round up or down to the nearest whole number"

Mate, I'm not serious. It's a bit off twitter from two mad Arsenal fans.

El Jefe

Deary me crying in the final of the League cup is just low. Call me old fashioned but players sobbing like babies has always rubbed me the wrong way. Being teary eyed or shedding a tear or two is understandable but crying like a child in any game looks weird to me.

Son was embarrassing himself on Sunday just as he did in the interview after our game. I always thought Nani looked like a complete twat when he cried at Anfield after that horrible tackle from Carragher. Payet in the Euro finals also looked silly IMO. These 3 are players you'd call soft so I guess it makes sense.

Sammy Kuffour crying like he did is perfectly fine though. That was completely heartbreaking for them not us :D

Raredaredevil

Now we just need Son to hand in a transfer request too and the destruction of Spurs will be officially complete. I'd actually prefer Son to Kane.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Now we just need Son to hand in a transfer request too and the destruction of Spurs will be officially complete. I'd actually prefer Son to Kane.
why because we're short of left sided forwards?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Pay an enormous fee to sign an attacker whose best position is the same position as Rashford (& probably Martial & James) & when our squad has much more urgent needs to fill, when we don’t have an unlimited budget? Not for me. RW, CB, DM, CF first please.

Pay an enormous fee to sign an attacker whose best position is the same position as Rashford (& probably Martial & James) & when our squad has much more urgent needs to fill, when we don’t have an unlimited budget? Not for me. RW, CB, DM, CF first please.
agree. Son is a top player, but he really wouldn’t make much of a difference to us. Left sided attacker is our strongest position.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Outrageous statement. Kane would be a transformative signing for any side.