Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Kiwi Man

Supports
Liverpool
Would love him at Liverpool, am very concerned when AFCON comes around that we will drop valuable points during that month. Question is would he be happy playing second fiddle when Mane and Salah are there?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
There's a reason why. Son is good, but c'mon Kane is on another level... he's world class.
Son suits current United's approach better the 2021 version of Tevez/Ronald/Rooney of switching positions constantly. Son has more flexibility in his play ie interchangeable positions.

United in sin

World class. Ferguson would've signed him ages ago.
According to the CAF Fergie would've signed half the players currently playing in the PL!

Son is a great player. Spurs have done well to hold on to him this long

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Great player, his sh*thousery is also next level, Jose would be pleased with his work against Hammers. Not quite Rivaldo levels but you know, everyone needs something to aspire to.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Then what is it? Because the impact of the ball is definitely not enough to make anyone fall over, except maybe a small child.

Son is a phenomenal player, but a massive shithouse.
I don't think that's what most people would classify as a dive (for me, its someone going down under a 'challenge', trying to win an advantage in doing so) but it is obviously ridiculous and embarrassing for him in equal measure.

Don't really know what he was trying to achieve there either.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ok mate. What in the feck was it then? :lol:

Do we also have the one where he jogged into the ref, who didn't budge an inch, and threw himself on to the deck?
Would have given the ref a red for that challenge to be fair, clear body check with no intent to play the ball whatsoever.

meninred

I always wondered who is the better player between Son and Mane ..

Redlyn

They should be dishing out fines and 1 game bans for player so blatantly dishonest about a contact. It's ridiculous.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Son is one of the more pathetic players in the Premier League at this point. I cant believe he manges to get dressed without fracturing a fibula at this point.

Its not even a comment on his quality as a player, he is just a very pathetic man.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
They should be dishing out fines and 1 game bans for player so blatantly dishonest about a contact. It's ridiculous.
Agreed. Common sense has gone from football.
I’ve seen guys collapsing onto the deck after having their hair messed.

Redlyn

Wouldn't be too many players available for many teams if you brought that in.
Nah, after the first couple of suspensions the rest would learn pretty fast. They only do it because they get away with it. It's not like it's something beyond their control.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Wouldn't be too many players available for many teams if you brought that in.
What are you on about? Blatant cheating on that level is extremely rare.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Its sad he thinks to do that. But can I also say I'm sick and tired of faux outrage and trying to be the big man from team mates, Reguilon doesn't need to go charging in there, chill out :rolleyes:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
What are you on about? Blatant cheating on that level is extremely rare.
:lol: it happens in most matches I have watched this season - diving is just part of the game now and plenty of the top level players do it regularly.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
:lol: it happens in most matches I have watched this season - diving is just part of the game now and plenty of the top level players do it regularly.
Diving after soft tackles? Absolutely. Slumping to the deck because a ball was rolled towards them at modest speed? Not so much.

At least with Son's other high profile dive - with McTominay - there was very faint contact. If you looked hard enough.

The latest is just laughable, mate.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Diving after soft tackles? Absolutely. Slumping to the deck because a ball was rolled towards them at modest speed? Not so much.

At least with Son's other high profile dive - with McTominay - there was very faint contact. If you looked hard enough.

The latest is just laughable, mate.
I'm not saying it isn't laughable but to suggest that Son is unique in the world of diving is ridiculous because it's pretty clear that almost every player in the league does it.

Jezpeza

Hes an embarassing little pussy and if i was a spurs fan I would want him sold.

I remember when we done them 3-2 the other week a moment where he want down like hed been shot and as soon as the referee waved play on jumped up and sprinted back 50 yard to defend. For me, that should be a retrospective ban/punishment for simulation - you are trying to affect the game by feigning serious injury to halt play. Thats up there with when madrid were getting deliberate yellow cards in the champions league, its out and out cheating.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I'm not saying it isn't laughable but to suggest that Son is unique in the world of diving is ridiculous because it's pretty clear that almost every player in the league does it.
You're right, diving is just part of the modern game. We see it week in, week out with the likes of Bruno and Ronaldo. Even so, I don't recall ever seeing one of our players going down because a slow moving ball touched them.

How many other players have gone down like that, in those particular circumstances?

It's uniquely pathetic, even in the saturated sphere of embarrassing dives.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
That might be the most pathetic thing I've seen on a football pitch in a very long time.

I'd love to know if he had a chance to think about it and thought throwing himself to the ground was a good idea or if diving is so deeply ingrained in to his mindset that it was more of an automatic response.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Must be an imposter. The real Son was in the army and scalped a thousand Klingons by all accounts. No way is he going down like a sack of spuds.

They are in big trouble if North Korea decide to attack them. North Korea don’t even need their nuclear weapon, just roll a football and they will collapse.