Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Longlivekeano

Pointless comparison

park is a wide midfielder while Son is a wide forward / support striker. Nakata was a central midfielder.

But if you want to compare in terms of importance to their respective clubs- son is undoubtedly more important to Spurs vis-a-vis park to United or nakata to Perugia/Roma

the only parallels are three are considered pivotal to their countries’ fortunes at the World Cup/Asian Cup

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Consistently performed since moving to the premier league. And he's grown from strength to strength. Overturned the notion that Asians can't deal with the physicality of English football. He will be hard to replace at spurs when he moves on.
While it was absolutely a thing, it was always a stupid notion.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Koreans are actually pretty big, stocky dudes aren't they? Their footballers certainly are, and Aussie players in the K-League have commented on it.

Ted Lasso

Sir Alex would have signed him two seasons ago.

Could we make do with him instead of an out and out striker?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Koreans are actually pretty big, stocky dudes aren't they? Their footballers certainly are, and Aussie players in the K-League have commented on it.
They have a different diet to a lot of other countries, which might explain it. Closer to European or American diets.

Red Stone

Genuinely the best finisher in the world at this point. Casually scores from anywhere with either foot. He's ridiculous.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Genuinely the best finisher in the world at this point. Casually scores from anywhere with either foot. He's ridiculous.
Cant just leave this guy in acres of space at the edge of your box like Leicester did.

Has had a bit of a slow start this season, but back with a bang. That whole form is temporary, class is permanent thing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he can actually curl it with his left too which is really strange. Usually people with 2 strong feet can hit it well but don’t always have full command, but Son is truly able to smash it or curl it, whatever he needs.

It’s a shame that he’s wasted his prime at spurs really as he could happily play for real/bayern

the_cliff

What's up with players signing new contracts then wanting to leave straight away ? :lol: :lol:

El Zoido

He’s 30, it’s now or never if he wants to win trophies. He should really have left Spurs a couple of years ago if silverware was important to him.

Anustart89

Is that the injury he sustained when he was assaulted by McTominay and that goal was disallowed?

cyberman

Spurs should sell him before it’s obvious how far he’s regressed. Looks a shadow of what he once was

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
From golden boot to an utter ghost. Has there ever been a bigger decline from one season to the next in the PL?

Skills

Snitch
I'll be honest, his run of form over the last few years just felt a bit flukey to me.

He was obvious very effective, but I couldn't understand exactly why.

We need an rvn

From golden boot to an utter ghost. Has there ever been a bigger decline from one season to the next in the PL?
I don’t think the drama is as bad as you say.

He was brilliant before conte. Sometimes a player (or any employee for that matter) just doesn’t like their managers style or approach etc.
He was brilliant before conte. Sometimes a player (or any employee for that matter) just doesn’t like their managers style or approach etc.

Fire conte / old son returns - keep conte and you’ll get this

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's lost a yard somewhere along the line. Big problem with how he plays as he isn't a creator of note so unless he can burst past people from the left he simply isn't going to impact the game much.

slored1

He's been just abysmal the whole season. Not sure what's the reason but an absolutely shocking performance yet again.

PoTMS

I'm torn - he looks finished but so did Rashford last season. Maybe a change in management may be helpful.

kaku06

I never rate or like a player of his ilk who can score goals and can be very effective but their overall performances in 90 minutes or over the course of a whole season swing wildly. Players like Him, Martial, Sterling nah not for me.