Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Nothing personal but this is very satisfying news to read.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Interesting that Jose has said that Parrott isn't ready. It may be accurate but this underlines the lack of faith he has in youth;demonstrated at Utd

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Interesting that Jose has said that Parrott isn't ready. It may be accurate but this underlines the lack of faith he has in youth;demonstrated at Utd
Typical Jose indeed, Greenwood is only 4 months older and he has filled in well when necessary, if Parrot is that talented then 18 isnt too young to play 5-8 games (I'm guessing Son will be in a cast and back on the pitch before the end of the season).

Sara125

Bruh...I looked at the title then opened this thread and the first thing I saw was ‘Happy for him’ on page 1 before I saw the date of that post

cyberman

Similar to Mourinho coming second. Extreme luck with other results.
There was no luck. We were on course for 89 points after winning away at City. We spent so much time above third but long behind City that we were an island onto ourselves

Ed9

I guess it was karma for Maguire to not get sent off last night for something that was quite similar then? Or is that different because he wears a Utd top?
We can only hope they're somehow not being serious. I can never tell.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
If you had to pick one opposition player who could most impact our chances for top 4, I would have said Son. Sucks he's injured, but good news for our CL hopes.

OverratedOpinion

I feel like this might just be one of those strange feelings you can get about a team you don't watch very often but I feel like they win more when they have key players injured.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Don't sit on the fence...tell us what you really think!
His tackle on an Gomes was cowardly and snide. People were fooled by his crocodile tears. Watch that tackle again. He loses the ball, sprints angrily after Gomes and puts in a coward's tackle from behind with no intention of winning the ball.

Then there was kicking Rudiger in the balls and the indignation that followed.

He is a diving prick.

Add it all up and you get a twat.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
His tackle on an Gomes was cowardly and snide. People were fooled by his crocodile tears. Watch that tackle again. He loses the ball, sprints angrily after Gomes and puts in a coward's tackle from behind with no intention of winning the ball.

Then there was kicking Rudiger in the balls and the indignation that followed.

He is a diving prick.

Add it all up and you get a twat.
Dirty player + prick = Twat

Got it!

Castia

Will be really tough for Spurs now. Kane and Son out whilst selling Eriksen.

Kostov

Playacting + dirty fouls galore + fake tears when punished
Fake tears, are you talking about the Andre Gomes incident? I think he was genuinely upset in a freak accident. He has a dirty streak but never felt anything worth noting. There are far far worse cheats out there.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
That could be Jose just lowering expectations to take the pressure off him as he is rated pretty highly by all accounts.

Suspect moura might play up top in a 4-3-3

Bergwijn.....moura.....lamella

With sessegnon and Parrott getting time from the bench

Does look quite lightweight especially at the start of the season most people would probably have picked Kane Erikson and son as their best 3 attackers

A Chelsea and spurs collapse and city kicked out of the cl could result in Liverpool United Leicester and Sheffield United in the cl places which for me would somewhat soften the blow of Liverpool walking the title

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Fake tears, are you talking about the Andre Gomes incident? I think he was genuinely upset in a freak accident. He has a dirty streak but never felt anything worth noting. There are far far worse cheats out there.
No no - he is one of the most evil people ever to grace a football pitch and is actively trying to break bones all around him every single match. Or something.

Kostov

No no - he is one of the most evil people ever to grace a football pitch and is actively trying to break bones all around him every single match. Or something.
Nothing in it really, very often you have someone say something on here and the majority just follow through and go with the flow.

cyberman

Hard to do his i cant believe this injustice gestures with one arm when a decision goes against him. Better to recover.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Nothing in it really, very often you have someone say something on here and the majority just follow through and go with the flow.
I remember him very well from his time at Hamburg and Leverkusen and he never displayed any of the traits he has shown this season at Spurs. Make of that what you will.

redmeister

It's easy to pick a few events, in a relatively short period of time and totally misrepresent a player.

In 5 years in the Premier League Son has been sent of 3 times, one of which was rescinded. He's been booked 7 times. On average he's committed 10 fouls per year. Yet according to some on here he's a dirty player!!!!

simmee

It's easy to pick a few events, in a relatively short period of time and totally misrepresent a player.

In 5 years in the Premier League Son has been sent of 3 times, one of which was rescinded. He's been booked 7 times. On average he's committed 10 fouls per year. Yet according to some on here he's a dirty player!!!!
Well, a revenge tackle that leads to a leg break and kicking someone in the stomach in the space of a few months will most likely lead to people thinking you're a dirty player.

redmeister

Well, a revenge tackle that leads to a leg break and kicking someone in the stomach in the space of a few months will most likely lead to people thinking you're a dirty player.
So a red card that got rescinded and a petulant moment, that was far from anything dangerous! To put things in context here, little David Silva commits 3 times as many fouls as Son. That's how absurd the Son is a dirty player narrative is.

Over 250 players have been booked more times in the Prem this season than Son. 216 player have committed more fouls. But Vinnie Jones reputation is at risk, when a true thug like Son Heung-Min is on the loose! It's only right we celebrate the injury of such a wanton thug.

TheReligion

Abusive
I genuinely don't get why they can't just give this guy a go? Surely this is exactly why he's in the squad otherwise why have him there.. @balaks

RE Son in not surprised he's broken his arm. He's been carrying Spurs for ages.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I genuinely don't get why they can't just give this guy a go? Surely this is exactly why he's in the squad otherwise why have him there.. @balaks

RE Son in not surprised he's broken his arm. He's been carrying Spurs for ages.
I agree with you - he has just turned 18 and if he is good enough well put him in there and give the lad a chance. I think part of it is Jose playing games to emphasize how much we need a new forward but I hope to at least see him on the bench from now on. It could also be of course that Jose just doesn't think he is ready yet and I guess you have to trust his judgement.