Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jose will give Parrott flight for 2 mins at the end of a match and say he's playing youth.

it'll be lamela alli moura lo celso as an attack I suspect.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
No one has said he's the worst guy in football. That he has a dirty streak however is pretty obvious. Not sure why Spurs fans are getting so touchy about it.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shame he's out for the season. I think he's a mint player and would love to see him at United. Spurs may well really struggle now, no Kane and no Son makes for a difficult end to the season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I don’t feel sad at all (although I wouldn’t as I am of course responsible for his injury anyway). Nobody would be accepting our excuse of injuries if we were to miss top 4. I’ve heard no mitigation in the press from us, just criticism despite losing some real quality. Him and Kanté now injured. About time our rivals for 4th start experiencing the same troubles that we have.

romufc

I don’t feel sad at all (although I wouldn’t as I am of course responsible for his injury anyway). Nobody would be accepting our excuse of injuries if we were to miss top 4. I’ve heard no mitigation in the press from us, just criticism despite losing some real quality. Him and Kanté now injured. About time our rivals for 4th start experiencing the same troubles that we have.
Spot on, even our fans here having sympathy for Spurs not having their two best players.

We have missed Pogba, Martial, Rashford, McT for large parts and everyone is on how crap the manager is.

Double standards much.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Some sourcee saying he'll be back in a few weeks, others say he's out for the season. Hard to imagine breaking your arm is a season ending injury for a footballer?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Some sourcee saying he'll be back in a few weeks, others say he's out for the season. Hard to imagine breaking your arm is a season ending injury for a footballer?
To my knowledge the only person who's said he's out for the season is Mourinho and he's probably just being dramatic

CodeRed

Shocking no one has mentioned Cantona in this thread. He played with a broken arm and wore a cast for the matches he played. I can't remember what season though.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Shocking no one has mentioned Cantona in this thread. He played with a broken arm and wore a cast for the matches he played. I can't remember what season though.
Lahm at the world cup 2006 comes to mind. Scored that beauty in the opening game.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The bone will certainly need to heal. Firstly, it could be aggravated, and secondly, surely you cannot enter a football pitch with one of those casts that you might see your colleague wearing at work? They will smash a man’s teeth out! And a bit of bandage won’t really fix a broken arm, I’m assuming any cast would need to be a firm one, which can’t be suitable for footy.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
I think both Son and Dele have done so in recent seasons I recall, so it must be a more complicated injury.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Even with all the attackers we have, i would still love Son at United. Ideal purchase from a marketing perspective aswell. He has incredible energy and links up superbly in the attack, he’s consistent and he would give 110% in every game. Great player.
He is a United player in a Tottenham shirt. I would rather break the bank signing him than Sancho. Its a no brainer and i can't work out why there's never been any solid links to us. Levy would be a nightmare to deal with but not even any press gossip to unsettle him:confused:.