Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Most important player in the league. I like him more than Hazard.

El Zoido

Great player and quite likeable too. In with a shout for player of the season right now.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's important to acknowledge that his first season was quite mediocre. Some players just take a while to get going, he was one of them.

KennyBurner

Fecking him. Last week he brought them level, this week he just won the game. Also feck South Korea for crashing out so early.

Seij

9 goals and 5 assists in his last 10 games. Many of those games as a wing forward too. Unbelievable.

He would be a contender for the golden boot if he didn't get pulled so often to play for Korea in international tournaments this season.

francobaresi

Has been the most under rated player in the league for quite some time now. Finally getting the recognition his play deserves. He is top class

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Son being in this form after having two international tournaments before the season and another one in the middle and having had to step up where other Spurs players have been injured or out of form surely puts him right up there for Player of the Year.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Son being in this form after having two international tournaments before the season and another one in the middle and having had to step up where other Spurs players have been injured or out of form surely puts him right up there for Player of the Year.
He was shite in the first half TBF. But yeah I love the guy.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's got to be Spurs' player of the year. Bailed them out of more games than Kane or Alli have that's got to be for sure

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
For the league. Maybe not a win but certainly worth a nomination and team of the season spot.
Agreed; I'd vote for him anyway. But VVD has it sown-up I think - he has pretty much been credited for Liverpool's title win so he'll get it, even ahead of Salah.

Son for me has certainly been Spurs player of the season.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
I sometimes wonder if he flies under the radar a bit because of his nationality. Asian players haven't historically lit up the big leagues, with quite a few being punted at as marketing-based purchases, or sponsor/owner linked purchases, so perhaps it's just a case of credibility. It's incredible, though, that he can play as well as he does, with the ability he has, and never have any media types hawking him around to Madrid etc.

Can't help but feel that the pundits/papers would be talking about him and his ambitions like they do with Dele/Kane/Eriksen if he was European.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Christ, am I the only one that already rated him highly before December? Such a weird love-in.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Great player, seems to play better without Kane. But please stop those damn handshakes ,what the hell is that, see it in football way to much so cringe.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He’s done very good this season, stepping up before and after the injuries of his team mate like Kane & Ali. He would have even better season if only he wins the AFC Asian cup.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Great player, seems to play better without Kane. But please stop those damn handshakes ,what the hell is that, see it in football way to much so cringe.
He doesn't play better without Kane, it's just he's getting noticed more now that Kane is out.

haram

Great movement and intensity to his game. Great work ethic.

pogs

I somehow think Son and Rafael of lyon would be terrific buys this summer..

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He recently signed a new contract and is apparently set to be offered another new one in the summer. Son won’t be going anywhere.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Missing the Chelsea game makes little difference from our perspective as it just boosts our rivals. It's the Wolves and Burnley games that will be more relevant.

Lynty

Missing the Chelsea game makes little difference from our perspective as it just boosts our rivals. It's the Wolves and Burnley games that will be more relevant.
A Jose special 1-1 maybe. That would be welcome

Raw

A Jose special 1-1 maybe. That would be welcome
Hopefully! Mourinho has only ever won once against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and that was when he was at Inter back in 09/10 (won 1-0). Since then he lost 3 and drew once (all at United). Draw isn't a bad shout to be honest, though he did lose at home to Lampard's Chelsea this season so who knows.

flappyjay

You look at this and Barca using emergency transfers, you then see the smartness of swallowing our pride and signing Ighalo as a back up striker. We were ridiculed but atleast we didn't leave ourselves open to this situation.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
When did this happen?

Still don't fancy the game on the weekend....