Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Wittmann45

He'd be a civil servant because he never graduated high school. I don't think it has anything to do with him living out of country.
Someone on reddit mentioned that because of this, he would only be allowed to or have time to train with a lower division semi-pro team, which would effectively mean the end of his footballing career at the highest level

SpyLuke10

Son Heung-min is easily the hardest Spurs player to dislike/hate. If he was at United I'd absolutely love him. Therefore I am very happy for him. Asia needs more top players playing at the top level for the sport to really become 'the world game'. Right now its more like 'the south american and european game' when you look at which nations are usually challenging for world cups.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I don't mind the mandatory military service, but if you are doing something that is significantly age related (like being a professional athlete) it should be able to be postponed until they are 36 or so. Let them finish their career and then come back to do it.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
There are Korean pop idols that sell out stadiums in Japan that still have to national service.

TheReligion

Abusive
Wish we could threaten our squad with military service. I'd quite happy drop Lindleof, Bailly, Smallling and Jones in Afghanistan for a period to help improve their composure.

Ban

Wish we could threaten our squad with military service. I'd quite happy drop Lindleof, Bailly, Smallling and Jones in Afghanistan for a period to help improve their composure.
Imagine Jones in a military, he would accidentally throw a live grenade on his own troops.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not sure a period in Afghanistan would help their composure. Probably come back as nervous wrecks who were scared of every opponent and nervy of making any decisions....

.... oh hang on?

Needham

Imagine Jones in a military, he would accidentally throw a live grenade on his own troops.
No problem so long as the unit comprises Lindleof, Bailly, Fellaini and Darmian.
Too harsh?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Even with all the attackers we have, i would still love Son at United. Ideal purchase from a marketing perspective aswell. He has incredible energy and links up superbly in the attack, he’s consistent and he would give 110% in every game. Great player.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
God I hate him; so good and hard-working, would adore him at United :mad:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s as good a player as Harry Kane I think. He’s always praised from a position of Kane’s shadow, like ‘everyone talks about Harry Kane, but he’s a fantastic player too’ etc. One of those ‘I’m sure he will want to leave to be out of Messi’s shadow’ kind of situations. For a wide/support striker - he’s absolutely top class.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I would say Spurs are damn lucky to have him back as quickly as they have but then they'd no doubt point to the lack of luck with both Kane and Alli being injured

Best thing about Son is he always steps up whenever Kane etc are missing. It was so obvious he'd score and Spurs would get a narrow win last night :mad:

Irrational.

Imagine the table if the African Nations Cup was still held in January :lol:
Exactly. Liverpool would be fecked!

Still remember with the last ACoN what a big song and dance they made about it when they refused to release Matip. Probably one of the reasons why they've moved it to the summer .

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Shame for us, he is a very good player. Would love him here.

What’s the latest on Kane by the way, will he miraculously recover for the weekend?
Video of him in rehab doing running and turning etc so doesn’t look as bad as first thought, he will be back in - week or two I’d say.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Would be perfect for us on the right. He'd cost an arm and a leg though and dealing with Levy would be a nightmare.