Television Sons of Anarchy

Count Duckula

Virgin One got this, so I must admit I assumed it wasn't much cop based on the fact that a decent channel would surely have bid if it were. But I've heard quite a few people sing its praises now, so I'll check it out.

mexos

Academy player
Is this thread seriously about the poor motorcycle melodrama Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime show?

mexos

Academy player
Ohh, I thought we we're talking about Full House, sorry.

That Jesse sure loves his motorcycles, and Joey is always full of shit.

Sons Of Anarchy eh? I like that.

Dan

Told you guys it was good, Season 2 is looking promising so far.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Season 2 is about to kick off. Gang war is starting and the white supremacist leader is dealing with the Mayans?!?! Henry Rollins is going to go apeshit American History X style when he finds out, except I don't think he'll be getting raped in the shower.

Jax and Clay better get their shit together.

Decotron

Saw a few ads for this a while back and thought it looked pretty gash but I have to say 5 epsiodes in and its growing on me bigtime. I reckon it will only get better and better if the shield is anything to go by.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
What's crazy is that the first season was intense and built up, then spilled over, but then the start of the second season slowed down to a slow boil while it builds again with stuff from the first season still affecting everything.

The League is going to get fecked up soon I hope. Great show.

The Irish guy got fecked up! Forgot his name at the moment, but this isn't going to end well with the IRA guys coming to Charming soon.

nimic

something nice
Scout
What's crazy is that the first season was intense and built up, then spilled over, but then the start of the second season slowed down to a slow boil while it builds again with stuff from the first season still affecting everything.

The League is going to get fecked up soon I hope. Great show.

The Irish guy got fecked up! Forgot his name at the moment, but this isn't going to end well with the IRA guys coming to Charming soon.
He's Scottish ;)

gbgary

last night the wife told me that, in real life, katie segal is married to that dude that got beat up prison, in the last episode.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Missed the last 2 eps, but just got caught up. Good to see ATF back in the picture, and Kohn's disappearance comes up again.

SAMCRO gets jailed, deals with trying to get protection from the AN inside, and Juice gets shanked. ATF bitch Stahl shows back up trying to break down the IRA gun connection after showing SAMCRO pics of the IRA meeting with Zobelle. Jax and Clay finally have it out and kick the shit out of each other. Jax tells asks Stahl if the ATF ever found anything out about Kohn's disappearance after she seems smug about holding them past their bail being posted. Jax intends it as a threat, and she gets the idea and but doesn't have proof against Jax.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Just watched the latest four episodes on the bounce. This season has been immense

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Good episodes recently from the S of A....good series.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Yeah, that was the finale.

Holy duck, that was epic, i didn't think they were gonna leave everything in such a mess. A war with the Irish and Mayans in season 3 then.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Tbh I didn't like the way it finished.
Things seemed "forced" to create as much havoc as possible.
The irish thingy seemed a bit too much and it makes me frustrated that the likes of Zobelle and Stahl don't receive a proper punishment.
On the plus side it leaves them millions of possibilities for the 3rd season but in terms of finale that was even more heartbreaking than the end of the 1st season.It's weird tbh, the way it finished was great in terms of suspense and all but I'm not really looking forward to it.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Tbh I didn't like the way it finished.
Things seemed "forced" to create as much havoc as possible.
The irish thingy seemed a bit too much and it makes me frustrated that the likes of Zobelle and Stahl don't receive a proper punishment.
On the plus side it leaves them millions of possibilities for the 3rd season but in terms of finale that was even more heartbreaking than the end of the 1st season.It's weird tbh, the way it finished was great in terms of suspense and all but I'm not really looking forward to it.
I think the kept Zobelle alive because he was a great bad guy, i reckon he may disappear for a season and then come back to avenge his daughter. I didn't like the whole thing with the Irish too, seemed a tad too sensational of a situation, with all three women going into that house, and the Irishman hearing what he did.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Exactly my point Burndogg, the show is great but at that specific I felt it was too much.I mean it'll be seen that Gemma couldn't have shot both Edmond and that blondie girl (2 different bullets) so yeah didn't really understood the need they had for this situation.

Aporkalypse

Poor Half-Sack :( Apparently the actor wasn't happy on the show which is a shame because he would probably have been a fully patched member next season.

As for Cameron hearing Stahl reporting the shooting, that was very deliberate on her part. She knew he had the scanners, hence why she went into so much detail.

Only Zobelle being left to get away irked me a little. Clay should have left at least that one Nomad guy behind to take care of him.

datura

3 eps into Season 2, already far better than Season 1 in my mind, although Ron Perlman and Jax remain unconvincing, the other actors are pretty good and Rollins and his boss are great additions.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So started watching this last night and whilst it was very good. The lead lad Jax, no matter how tough he came across, all I can remember,is him in was that queer as folk, as the teenage lad who kept getting done in.