Television South Park - Season 23

Sylar

23, nuts.

Anyway, returned last night. I quite enjoyed it. Makes references to previous eps / seasons.

Sylar

Can't go wrong with Towelie and Randy.
Randy and Cartman eps normally are the best imo.
Randy going on rants and Cartman being a douche and pretending he doesnt know hes one is great.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Tremendous episode great season opener, there's just one thing I didn't quite get.

Which one was Mexican Joker?

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Tremendous episode great season opener, there's just one thing I didn't quite get.

Which one was Mexican Joker?
No one yet. Kyle was saying that any of those kids tortured by ICE, might become Mexican Joker in the future.
Randy destroyed the cannabis plantations of the neighbors, but the authorities are blaming Mexican joker, who doesn't exist.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
No one yet. Kyle was saying that any of those kids tortured by ICE, might become Mexican Joker in the future.
Randy destroyed the cannabis plantations of the neighbors, but the authorities are blaming Mexican joker, who doesn't exist.
You mean to tell me Mexican Joker can shift into a reality where he doesn't even exist and manipulate others into carrying out his evil deeds?

Sorry. Wrong flashback...

Sylar

Kyle converting them all to Judaism was hilarious

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
:lol:

Sylar

Stans band :lol:

winnie the pooh :lol: :lol:
I actually googled that and the chinese president.

Sanche7

Anyone saw their 'apology' to China after The Chinese Government blocked all mentions of South Park on the Internet?

Utdstar01

Randy savaging winnie the poo was slightly disturbing but hilarious :lol:

Sylar

Just seen 'season finale' which isnt really a season finale, but makes sense if you watch the episode.

I like how fcked up the show can be.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Just seen 'season finale' which isnt really a season finale, but makes sense if you watch the episode.

I like how fcked up the show can be.
"Did you say you didn't do it?"
Yeah
"But did you then turn it around and make yourself the victim"
Ohhhh....

Sylar

Binged the remaining episodes.

The Trans episode is going to upset a lot of people. But im assuming they probably havent been upset by South Park before if they watched it and got upset (maybe).
The trans one looking like Randy Savage was mad.

Randy managing to get Coke legalised was great ha.

The season has some funny moments. Its not as funny as it used to be (imo) but that could be because of my 'matured' humour over the seasons (and im remembering what I liked back then).

Sylar

I thought the pandemic special was great.

Did anybody else watch it? It was the equivalent of 2 episodes (in terms of length). But I thought it was done well.

There were a few moments I actually laughed out loud (two of them I expected something to happen, and it still made me laugh - one of them being the moment with Token)

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
The pandemic special is brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
I have not smiled once during a South Park episode for years . I recently completed rewatching every episode upto date and i swear from season 8 it was downhill and eventually every episode was just pure boredom. And Tegridy farm sucked so much . At least before they started serialising it if you had a bad idea it was just that episode now bad ideas drag on forever

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I thought the pandemic special was great.

Did anybody else watch it? It was the equivalent of 2 episodes (in terms of length). But I thought it was done well.

There were a few moments I actually laughed out loud (two of them I expected something to happen, and it still made me laugh - one of them being the moment with Token)
Can i watch it in the UK anywhere?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I have not smiled once during a South Park episode for years . I recently completed rewatching every episode upto date and i swear from season 8 it was downhill and eventually every episode was just pure boredom. And Tegridy farm sucked so much . At least before they started serialising it if you had a bad idea it was just that episode now bad ideas drag on forever
There are a some excellent and hysterically funny episodes since season 8, but i get what you mean about some episodes just being boring and especially the ones that turn in to 2 or 3 episode specials, but some of them are still great.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
There are a some excellent and hysterically funny episodes since season 8, but i get what you mean about some episodes just being boring and especially the ones that turn in to 2 or 3 episode specials, but some of them are still great.
Imaginationland trilogy is epic.

lsd

The Oracle

The election season summed it up and then left them stuck with that for 4 seasons at least . I loved the show but it just became such a chore to watch.

Randy is a great character but as a side character only . Trying to turn him into their Homer Simpson and be the main star for me doesn't work at all

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Why the hell would you watch 15 seasons of something you didn’t enjoy.?

lsd

The Oracle
Why the hell would you watch 15 seasons of something you didn’t enjoy.?

Working from home and during a lockdown you end up watching a lot more tv than you ever thought possible. Plus you keep watching hoping it gets good again but it never does