Music Spanish / Latino Songs

JoaquinJoaquin

When I first started learning Spanish i'd use Spanish songs as a crutch to learn with. Juanes is a great artist, I'd recommend him, although he is more of a Pop Rock act.

This is one of my personal favourites: Chayanne - Humanos a Marte:

Last edited:

Hoof the ball

Yeah I like Bachata. When I first started learning Spanish it was the first type of Latin style I fell in love with. Romeo Santos is great to. Are you a fan?
Definitely. My girlfriend lives in NYC now, but, she was raised in Spain and was exposed to a lot of the music that I listen to now, including bachata. I love salsa, bachata, reggaeton, cuban, spanish rock, etc.

JoaquinJoaquin

Definitely. My girlfriend lives in NYC now, but, she was raised in Spain and was exposed to a lot of the music that I listen to now, including bachata. I love salsa, bachata, reggaeton, cuban, spanish rock, etc.
Nice. Juanes is my favourite Latin artist overall. Got through some tough times in my life listening to his music. I like pretty much all those styles you mentioned above to.

The Firestarter

I was impressed with a couple of J Balvin numbers and just realized that there is a new genre called Reggaeton.

So what songs/albums would you all recommend?

Needs to be catchy/groovy/peppy numbers.
Double checked the post date, but no, it's still showing 2018 :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
When I first started learning Spanish i'd use Spanish songs as a crutch to learn with. Juanes is a great artist, I'd recommend him, although he is more of a Pop Rock act.

This is one of my personal favourites: Chayanne - Humanos a Marte:

Good song,Chayanne is one of my favourites

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
These are incredibly old but perhaps someone doesn't know them

Nanotron

Cuban, originally. Since you said Mexican, can I assume you've been watching season three of Narco's recently? ;)
Exactamente, well I seen it awhile back and put that on a few playlists. My birds spanish and she is into all that JLo nonsense, doesnt rate that classic at all :rolleyes:

En serio sobre cuba? She told me it was mexican. At last I have something she isnt right on, nice one hoof.