Music Spanish / Latino Songs

Charles Miller

Its funny but in Brazil the term "latino" is used almost always to talk spanish countries. I suspect many Brazilians don't realize we are latinos too.

I love this lady Clara Nunes.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Woah I didn't realize this thread existed. I'll be flooding this later with some of my favorites. :)
@Ish Calma is one I always have on repeat. It was on my playlist for my roadtrip to the Florida Keys. It's was so fitting.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Woah I didn't realize this thread existed. I'll be flooding this later with some of my favorites. :)
@Ish Calma is one I always have on repeat. It was on my playlist for my roadtrip to the Florida Keys. It's was so fitting.
Yeah, it is a great song Scarlett. You have excellent taste :drool:

The missus have introduced me to a few good songs over the years. This is the latest one she's been overplaying :lol: (different kind of song/tune to Calma)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

The missus have introduced me to a few good songs over the years. This is the latest one she's been overplaying :lol: (different kind of song/tune to Calma)

Todo de ti is very good, one of my favorites these summer.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Reggeaton is nice and very popular but I'd suggest more listening to cumbia, salsa and bachata and learn to dance any of those rythms if you plan of visiting a latin american country. If you know how to dance is very easy to meet up girls there.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Reggeaton is nice and very popular but I'd suggest more listening to cumbia, salsa and bachata and learn to dance any of those rythms if you plan of visiting a latin american country. If you know how to dance is very easy to meet up girls there.
I might as well cancel my flight then.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

Your missus has excellent taste too. I have this on repeat myself. I have no clue what they're saying. I just enjoy the beat.:)
Do you know this one ?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Your missus has excellent taste too. I have this on repeat myself. I have no clue what they're saying. I just enjoy the beat.:)
Do you know this one ?
Yes, I’ve heard that one - but haven’t played it that often, generally more when it’s on a Spanish/Latin music auto playlist! I’ll pass on your compliment her way!

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Some classics. Shakira's "Pies descalzos" was one of my first CDs, I have a special affection for it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I was just a hip hop head for the majority of my life, until I heard a song in a friend's car one day [turned out to be Danza Koduro by Don Omar]. It led me down a rabbit hole for weeks and months. That was in 2013. Its been my favourite genre ever since.

At the time my go-to artist was Nicky Jam. I've expanded my horizon a little since; SanLuis, Carlos Vives, David Bisbal, Johnny Sky etc.

Last edited: