Sportspeople You Find Attractive

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Some of those ladies in the rock climbing today were quite :drool:
The Polish one that won the speed climb looked very …..quick.

Deery

Dreary
Some of those ladies in the rock climbing today were quite :drool:
The Polish one that won the speed climb looked very …..quick.
The Japanese girls were plastered in makeup I’ve never seen that at an Olympics before, still cute though..

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
That was strange alright.
Some more I forgot; the ladies in the modern penthatalon. I only saw the fencing (and a small bit of the show jumping portion) but the women fencers there all looked so pretty, in a natural way.

Deery

Dreary
That was strange alright.
Some more I forgot; the ladies in the modern penthatalon. I only saw the fencing (and a small bit of the show jumping portion) but the women fencers there all looked so pretty, in a natural way.
Yeah I think you take it for granted how naturally beautiful most of these athletes are if they were stood in front of you you’d be in awe..

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Yeah I think you take it for granted how naturally beautiful most of these athletes are if they were stood in front of you you’d be in awe..
My opinion is that you're more likely to be attracted to someone who is physically fit. Most people are reasonably attractive but things like being overweight or poor lifestyle choices can impact your appearance.

Deery

Dreary
My opinion is that you're more likely to be attracted to someone who is physically fit. Most people are reasonably attractive but things like being overweight or poor lifestyle choices can impact your appearance.
Oh for sure these people are nearly all the perfect physical specimens..

Deery

Dreary
You don't even need to be perfect. Just don't have bingo wings, a gunt, saggy arse, beer gut, smoker's skin, meth teeth, etc., and you'll be alright.
Funny you say teeth do you realise how good all the athletes teeth are?

Yeah you can be attractive to an extent but Olympians are another level.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The Spanish lady from the event where they swim-cycle-run, the lady who won the speed climbing event, the hockey players, the volleyball players, so many to choose from...never realised how much I loved these Olympics