Sportspeople You Find Attractive

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Morgan Reid wins this.

Ana Ivanovic when she was still playing.

K Stand Knut

Megan is rather lovely. I’m not a fan of that many tattoos though.
Im the complete opposite.

Tattoos on a woman, specifically if they happen to have a good body too, can do wonders for me.

Bit of a fantasy thing though seeing as though neither me or my partner have nah tattoos!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Daley Blind is someone I wanted to look like in his prime.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
If only this new poster could post in this thread:
I know that a lot or almost every world class players start to play football serious at the young age.

But....This guy is a different breed.....he started football to learn basic football at 17

At17 Maldini started to starting lineups.
Pele scored at WC Final
Maradona was a world class player at 17.
Mbappe started to shined at Monaco.

This guy is World Class football player that started latest of all but he had an advantage in term of physical prowess and athleticism
-100 metres in an 10.81 seconds
-7 metres 44 cm long jump
This was the example of the athleticism of him.

Despite he had the great athleticism,I always admire him a lot for disciplined and a lot of praticed in football skills that made him so versatile(he could played stopper,sweeper,left back,defensive midfielder or even attacking midfileder.).

He has the most beautiful legs too.

[M
EDIA=youtube]T50-EP5IH6M[/MEDIA]
(It's Hans Peter Briegel btw. I'd never heard of him but I guess he got his admirers!)

Minkaro

That Paige Spiranac is almost enough to get me watching golf.

Alex Morgan is nice too.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Fatima Diame and Khaddi Sagnia are really something else. This summer I'm all for the long jump and pole vault competitions. :drool:

Then to add someone else I really like this Argentinian swimmer girl that also streams, Delfina Pignatiello, might be able to reach the finals but she competes in all the events Katie Ledecky does so a medal would be a miracle.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Fatima Diame and Khaddi Sagnia are really something else. This summer I'm all for the long jump and pole vault competitions. :drool:

Then to add someone else I really like this Argentinian swimmer girl that also streams, Delfina Pignatiello, might be able to reach the finals but she competes in all the events Katie Ledecky does so a medal would be a miracle.
Ha "pole" vaulting huh. Wonder who's pole you're referring to :smirk: