Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I can’t tell if the atmosphere around the training ground is actually that shit, or it’s just because they’re on camera.

Some of the scenes are a bit Only Way is Essex.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I still can't get my head around Jose branding them a bunch of nice guys, i know he was sacked by this point but he must have seen or atleast heard about battle of The Bridge right?

That's probably worse than his claiming of all Drogba's Chelsea goals coming under him.
I think he meant good guys by not cheating enough or hassling ref or just general snide tricks. Not kicking lumps out of the opposition when they’re losing :lol:

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
So is this documentary worth a watch?
Depends on if you are a Jose fan, he is easily the star of the show and carries this documentary, without him it would of been pants. If you are in the "I hate Jose" club, probably grind your gears, because realistically it should have been called Jose - All or Nothing.

RashyForPM

On Levy - I have a love/hate relationship with the guy. We went through two transfer windows without signing a single player right at the moment we were close to making that step up into the big time - that was unforgivable. Having said that, the stadium is incredible and he is clearly backing Jose big time with transfers so I'm a lot happier with him at the moment. There is no doubt he is a master at getting really good deals for Spurs with clever use of loans and fee structures.
I know I’m replying almost a month late but don’t you think he’s backing the manager at the wrong time? It’s not like one is more trustworthy than the other too - Poch and Mourinho are both world class managers. He should have just backed Poch in 2018 with 3 star signings. You could easily be league winners by now.

Having said that though, the league is incredibly topsy-turvy this year. With it being Mourinho’s second season and stuff, teams like you, Leicester, Everton and Arsenal all have a chance.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I know I’m replying almost a month late but don’t you think he’s backing the manager at the wrong time? It’s not like one is more trustworthy than the other too - Poch and Mourinho are both world class managers. He should have just backed Poch in 2018 with 3 star signings. You could easily be league winners by now.

Having said that though, the league is incredibly topsy-turvy this year. With it being Mourinho’s second season and stuff, teams like you, Leicester, Everton and Arsenal all have a chance.
No chance were they matching Liverpool or cities Points and winning a title race against them

RashyForPM

No chance were they matching Liverpool or cities Points and winning a title race against them
They were sensational in the first half of 2018-19. Won like 16 out of 19. They just fell away in the second half. Better depth with 3 top players, and they genuinely could have won that league.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
finally watching this. Really good, fascinating to see Daniel Levy and Jose in this way.

Regardless of his time here and the manner of his exit, it’s easy to see why Jose has had so much success over his career.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
They were sensational in the first half of 2018-19. Won like 16 out of 19. They just fell away in the second half. Better depth with 3 top players, and they genuinely could have won that league.
They weren't actually that great despite that record, they had two genuinely amazing performances against us and Everton but beyond that they were shit housing results left, right and centre. All the underlying metrics were pointing towards them collapsing in the not too distant future, which they did.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
See convo with Danny Rose to see how poor mourinhos man management is.

Same issues many players at our club had with him
Not necessarily. If you watch Rose's interview with Foster on his YouTube channel, he clarified that it is normal.