Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It sounds like his hearts not in it at all
He should be loving this, a full camera crew on him for months. Can't wait for this to come out

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I'm so glad Klopp said no to this when Amazon wanted to film us last season. Barcelona let Rakuten Tv in Anfield for their docuseries and rest is history.

RedDevilRoshi

I'm so glad Klopp said no to this when Amazon wanted to film us last season. Barcelona let Rakuten Tv in Anfield for their docuseries and rest is history.
Did you not do a similar one in Brendan Rodgers’ 1st season in charge? Something called Being Liverpool

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
In the stupid years yeah. We had common sense this time round.
Liverpool? Common sense this time around? You must've missed the part were you fanbase aimed fire works at a building and caused a fire when 'celebrating'.

Dante

Average bang
It's only funny because it hasn't worked (so far). Even more so in light of his relative failure at United.

But Mourinho would have said the same thing in his trophy winning seasons at Porto, Inter, Chelsea and Madrid. Back then, it was anything but funny.

I bet SAF, Guardiola and Klopp have all said similar things.

Last edited:

Shiva87

The flat response from the Spurs team when he is saying this is so telling!

I don't understand why clubs are allowing this stuff. All or nothing isn't really putting any of them in good light.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
This series should be named Downfall 2 modern times

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The flat response from the Spurs team when he is saying this is so telling!

I don't understand why clubs are allowing this stuff. All or nothing isn't really putting any of them in good light.
Money.

TheLiverBird

All or Nothing” is a brand name for a series of documentar

there have been several All or Nothing documentaries following others Sporting Clubs not just in football

Its not a Documentary heading specifically for Spurs

It’ll be an interesting watch no doubt, always find a behind the scenes program interesting and these “All or Nothing” docs have imo been generally really well made

much better than the cringey shower of brown stuff that Liverpool did with Rodgers.....Christ almighty

Needham

Levy to Mourinho when he interviewed him: How will you have the team playing?
Mourinho: Like cnuts

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
To be fair,this was the same speech he made towards the Spurs boardroom members when they were interviewing him for the managerial job.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Really looking forward to this.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully it’s better than the City and Juve efforts, which were nothing more than propaganda.

Is there a release date yet?

GazTheLegend

Gonna be the most underwhelming documentary every done. Won nothing in this period and will have their failure from this season as well.
Oh I can't wait personally

I prefer a good disaster story to a boring fairytale me.

DarkLord

I don't even understand why is this documentary being released? They finished 6th and won nothing.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I don't even understand why is this documentary being released? They finished 6th and won nothing.
Have you not seen Sunderland 'Till I Die? Or the Formula 1 doc following mostly McClaren? Who wants to watch a documentary where everything goes well?

lifted

It's probably the most interesting season Spurs have had for years, doubt their fans would agree though. CL final comedown, Poch sacking, Mourinho in, covid. Hell, even Dier legging it in to the stands.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They sacked poch last season and hired Jose. How can anyone not want to see the behind of the scenes stuff on that?

peridigm

Really looking forward to this one. Hopefully it’s better than the City and Juve efforts, which were nothing more than propaganda.

Is there a release date yet?
August 31st. Amazon Prime.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
They sacked poch last season and hired Jose. How can anyone not want to see the behind of the scenes stuff on that?
Because they aren't even going to show the "juicy" parts. The documentary will start with Mourinho in charge and everything before that won't be covered (outside of a few clips in regards to Pochettino to introduce Mourinho's appointment).
So in some ways this will probably be worse than the City one because that at least covered the whole season and didn't just cut out the bad parts.

saivet

Because they aren't even going to show the "juicy" parts. The documentary will start with Mourinho in charge and everything before that won't be covered (outside of a few clips in regards to Pochettino to introduce Mourinho's appointment).
So in some ways this will probably be worse than the City one because that at least covered the whole season and didn't just cut out the bad parts.
Is this definitely the case? Disappointing if so.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
On what basis are you assuming that?