Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

el3mel

Gonna be the most underwhelming documentary every done. Won nothing in this period and will have their failure from this season as well.

Tiber

Nobody but Levy needed time to know if appointing The Toxic One was the right decision

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Holy hell the Poch sacking and Mourinho signing is on video?! :lol: I cannot wait!

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How happy must Amazon be that they hired Mourinho? Makes this much more interesting.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I avoided the City one because I didn't want to put myself through the torture of watching our neighbours winning things, but this has the hallmarks of must see TV.

Incidentally, now that the pain of watching City winning the league has subsided, is their season worth a watch. I've enjoyed all the NFL ones

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
This reminds me I still have to watch the Sunderland one.

Why do crap clubs feel the need to do this? It'd be like Blockbuster releasing a series about their fight with Netflix?

El Zoido

This has already finished filming though hasn’t it? The real juicy stuff is yet to come.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
One of the twitter reply was spot on

All
For
Nothing

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I avoided the City one because I didn't want to put myself through the torture of watching our neighbours winning things, but this has the hallmarks of must see TV.

Incidentally, now that the pain of watching City winning the league has subsided, is their season worth a watch. I've enjoyed all the NFL ones
Yes, it's pretty good.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
The cheek to drop this now right after that pathetic display yesterday :lol:

Champagne Football

This will be every bit as exciting as the Moyes 2013 video, especially the 88 Fulham crosses. And the Van Gaal 2014 video, the season that broke sideways passing in midfield records.

I've no doubt Eric Dier's herculean jumping into the crowd to save his brother was planned with Levy before the game started with Levy informing Dier that the documentary will be every bit as dire as his last name unless someone does something out of the ordinary fast

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Win win series. If Jose would have won something- lightning in a bottle. If it goes south then watching Jose implode is equally as entertaining.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'F*ck-all...or Nothing'