Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

Norris Cole

The worse spurs get the more exciting this becomes.

One worry I do have is that these Amazon docs seem a lot less like a fly-on-the-wall documentary and more like propaganda.
The Sunderland series was brilliant as they didn't try and brush out the comical errors and failings - you really got a sense that it was Netflix making the show about Sunderland, not for them. I watched the Leeds one on amazon and it just felt like something Leeds had commissioned to make them look good, rather than being a true honest look at how the club is ran.

jus2nang

Supports
Arsenal
Imagine titling a documentary about a team who have won 1 trophy in 12 years "All or Nothing".

They need to think about "something" before they even dream of "all"
Try 1 in 20 years, nothing in the last 12 seasons if we include this one. By the end of next year it'll be 2 trophies in 30 seasons, both of which were the League Cup. Pitiful really. We had 8 tropyless seasons and were roundly slaughtered.

The last proper trophy they won was 29 years ago.

tenpoless

It's just an ongoing series of documentaries from Amazon, where they spend a season with a sports team and film a load of behind the scenes stuff. Started with the NFL in 2015. Done 5 seasons in the NFL, spending a year with 5 different franchises. Also done seasons with the All Blacks rugby team.

Also just found out that they've got one with the Brazilian national team.
I see. I thought the initiation was done from the club side and not Amazon.

Ooh2B

Supports
Arsenal
This reminds me I still have to watch the Sunderland one.

Why do crap clubs feel the need to do this? It'd be like Blockbuster releasing a series about their fight with Netflix?
I’d watch that though..!

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
It's called All or Nothing due to the series starting off in the NFL where you quite literally win All, I.e the Superbowl, or Nothing.
The City one was good and I have really enjoyed the NFL ones. I also liked the US college football team they covered.

This has the potential to be highly entertaining for non-Spurs fans and I can't wait to watch it. There's a Spurs fan on Facebook who told me I wasn't a proper fan as Liverpool were a successful team at the moment and I was glory hunting. The fact that I sat through many years of us winning feck all didn't suit his narrative. I was also told that the Champions League final in Madrid meant more to him than it did to me as we've won the Cup loads and just seeing Spurs in the final was good enough for him. Needless to say, I fecking hate Spurs and am excited about their impending demise.

On a side note, Amazon wanted to make this series about Liverpool but Klopp turned it down. I think he even said that if the owners ever green lit a documentary, he'd walk.

Mr Smith

Gonna be the most underwhelming documentary every done. Won nothing in this period and will have their failure from this season as well.
Underwhelming? It's going to be brilliant!

For everyone but Spurs fans, that is :lol:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Gonna be the most underwhelming documentary every done. Won nothing in this period and will have their failure from this season as well.
Sunderland Till I Die was brilliant because they were not successful

Needham

If this documentary is no good expect Jose to blame the producer, the director and the viewers.

rotherham_red

I'm guessing Spurs will have final say on what goes in, so it might end up quite puff piece-y but there's so much drama that's gone on with them this season there's bound to be some good content. I can only imagine all the footage they've captured. Hoping it's not just a Levy propaganda piece
If it's anything like the City one, it will be

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope they don't put all the best bits in these clips. This could be the best all or nothing yet.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The meme potential is through the roof on this. I’m just glad it’s not at our expense.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
2nd time I've watched that now and it gets better every time :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Jose: "You can not be nice. For 90 minutes you have to be a bunch of cnuts"

....Also Jose: "A team with 11 @GlastonSpur 's would win the Champions League"

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Anyone else think that just comes across as really cringey and cheesy from Jose? I can now see why he’s lost his magic if that’s how he’s communicating.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Also Poch’s Spurs were probably the dirtiest, most cnutish side in the league at times.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Anyone else think that just comes across as really cringey and cheesy from Jose? I can now see why he’s lost his magic if that’s how he’s communicating.
It sounds like his hearts not in it at all