Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
One of the biggest things I have taken away from the documentary so far is that Lloris is a really good captain and much more vocal than I had ever expected as he always seemed to be a very quiet guy in interviews.

DevilRed

One of the biggest things I have taken away from the documentary so far is that Lloris is a really good captain and much more vocal than I had ever expected as he always seemed to be a very quiet guy in interviews.
One of the biggest things I have taken away from the documentary is that you all are a bunch of cnuts (in the making) :lol:

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I'm only on episode 3, but how stupid is Harry Kane? He comes across as one of the dumbest people I've ever heard. He can't string a single sentence together... his team-talks are laughable.

Is there genuinely something wrong with his mouth that means he can't speak properly? And you can't blame his accent, I grew up in the same area as Harry.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm only on episode 3, but how stupid is Harry Kane? He comes across as one of the dumbest people I've ever heard. He can't string a single sentence together... his team-talks are laughable.

Is there genuinely something wrong with his mouth that means he can't speak properly? And you can't blame his accent, I grew up in the same area as Harry.
He's got a speech impediment, at least that's what it looks like to me.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Just finished episode 6. They were one point behind Chelsea in the top 4 and playing UCL and FA Cup. All downhill from here I guess.

edcunited1878

He's got a speech impediment, at least that's what it looks like to me.
Yeah, it'd be interesting to note that his nose and nasal area is really different and that impacts speech. He's a polite guy and very professional and a top player. Don't understand some of the comments he's receiving

sugar_kane

One thing I’ve been particularly enjoying about this is after every game when they flash up the table and we’re languishing in position 7/8 about 12 points behind Leicester, thinking about the sick fecking run we go on eventually.

3rd is still nothing, but from where we were with only a few months to go Ole and the boys deserve a lot of credit. Not that they’ll ever get it.

SwedishFish

Jesus Christ, Son is a fantastic footballer but he sounds like an annoying cnut when he's pissed off.

Also, look at the comment section on that video, the Son stans just like the K-Pop stans are some of the most annoying people on the planet.

lilcurt

Love Son, great player and seems like a top professional and personality in the dressing room. Probably my favourite player not connected to our club. Could have been a great player for us at one point.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
You can see why he got captain and not Kane
He's got a history of these shouting team talks and "fights" in the dressing room at Lyon. It's funny to hear him do it in english though :D

fps

I don't see any difference in Lloris and Kane's team talks, they're both borderline incoherent and only get the others going when they start using the f word repeatedly.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Marble mouth Kane trying to give motivational team talks just makes me crease :lol:

Fun doc anyway. Jose is a fun personality & Levy gives me Bond villain vibes. Son & Tanganga have come across the most likeable so far.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
I don't see any difference in Lloris and Kane's team talks, they're both borderline incoherent and only get the others going when they start using the f word repeatedly.
We feck them. feckin press them. feckin kill them out there! Let’s feckin go, yea!!!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Do Spurs have the most boring set of players in the league? Interesting how despite the gloss some things do stick - they all seem a bit too nice, and Mourinho seems to be lacking in detailed tactics.
Likeable documentary and people. If they make one for next season I think we may be able to track nearly a full Mourinho club cycle!
If you got a good team most clubs will have similar players. With the way the media is players really aren't to do anything wrong in public so that means you have to be super professional, i.e. boring. No different than any post-match interview where you might as well be listening a bot that knows how footballers are going to respond. When you're looking. The reality is different when they're in private.

Riz

It’s hilarious how the games that they win 3-2 in are shown in detail right through to the half time team talks, the last minute slow-mo highlights, the after match celebrations.

Then it’s followed by a fast forward like “Spurs haven’t won in their last 3 matches” :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Mou “any result where you don’t concede goals is a good result” was plainly obvious Spurs were playing for a 0-0 against Leipzig and there’s the proof. He did it many times with us too.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The best bit so far is Danny Rose - when Levy has told him Bournemouth are trying to muster up a decent wage package, and Newcastle are interested, and he asks about Milan :lol:

cyberman

Im at the Dier bit. Now, unless im understanding it incorrectly, his explanation just after the brother incident is the fans are in front of his family calling the team shit. Not aimed at his brother at all, Eric even says a few rows in front, but a fan venting at the team.
I cant believe everybody fell for the poor brother excuse. Dier comes across like a moron.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
The best bit so far is Danny Rose - when Levy has told him Bournemouth are trying to muster up a decent wage package, and Newcastle are interested, and he asks about Milan :lol:
:lol: I loved Levy's poker face in that conversation. He was saying with straight face, yeah we haven't heard from them yet but things may change. In his mind he was surely dying of laughter.

Zen

Why? Are Milan back to being a big club again? Excluding history I guess..... if Young can get to Inter and outdo expectations.... anything can happen.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why? Are Milan back to being a big club again? Excluding history I guess..... if Young can get to Inter and outdo expectations.... anything can happen.
I thought the funny part is that he was leaving to get playing time elsewhere. There is no chance he would bench Theo Hernandez.

mu4c_20le

:lol: I loved Levy's poker face in that conversation. He was saying with straight face, yeah we haven't heard from them yet but things may change. In his mind he was surely dying of laughter.
Not nearly as good as when he told Christian Eriksen he would match whatever wages Inter were offering him! No idea how Eriksen kept a straight face in that convo. I think the real star of the show is Levy, his man management skills is whats keeping the club together.

acnumber9

I’m quite enjoying watching Levy panic about the finances after coronavirus hit.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

Incredible that they would allow everyone to see this! I guess that amazon money must have been good.

Son sounds like a teenage girl shouting back at his dad :lol:
The Mourinho speech there was utterly shit. He's obviously reacting to a situation he hadn't anticipated but that's really poor.

MZX7

@Vato @Varun @moses @Hectic @Solius
My favorite part so far (after Episode 6) is knowing that Ferguson rated Delle Ali highly and suggested Mourinho to sign him up at United.

clarkydaz

it was piss funny watching Ali moan about 5 times on Dier messing up. He would have sat there all day saying it

FujiVice

Harry Winks is a great person. Just seems like a down to earth guy.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Beating us was the highlight of their season. Love how they conveniently skipped the part where us winning the FA Cup meant they to go through qualifying rounds :D
Anyway, you can clearly see the signs that unless they can get a good run quickly, this squad and club is about to implode. Laughed at the bit where their transfer guy says that they have clearly identified what they need and will give Mourinho what he needs. Skip forward and José have Doherty, Hojbjerg and trying to get that Sorloth dude. :lol: