Spurs fans booed during/after 0-3 defeat. United fans silent after 0-5 defeat.

IrishRedDevil

Nuno sacked. Quick move to get Conte.

Ole survives to smile another day. United board Spurs’d it.

Maybe sometimes the match going fans need to let their disgruntled voices be heard?

Next up, home to City...

Skills

Snitch
There's nothing wrong with nudging the club into making the correct decision.

Though the booing of Nuno/his subs did feel a bit brutal.

Devil may care

We were booed off at half time against Liverpool, by the end I think most were just numb from the feckery they'd witnessed.

cyberman

Spurs have been utter shit though but who says the home fans are disgruntled to this extent?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Maybe sometimes the match going fans need to let their disgruntled voices be heard?

Next up, home to City...
Pop down to a game and get on with it then.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
We were booed off at half time against Liverpool, by the end I think most were just numb from the feckery they'd witnessed.
Absolutely…..there’s a point where you’ve lost the passion to even be disgruntled and I reckon that’s where people were at full time

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Ole survives to smile another day.

Next up, home to City...

We weren't silent. Was probably the loudest, most sustained United Calypso of the season in the last 10 minutes of the 0-5. Thankfully the Stretford End and singing section is well populated in recent seasons. Good sustained atmosphere and a critical mass of unfickle fans who support the team without entitlement. If United lose to City at the weekend, it sure as hell won't be down to a lack of vocal support and fans not attending with the intention of playing their role in loudly supporting their team.

By all means, get on the fecking ferry, paint your bed sheets and have a tantrum in the stands.

Steve Bruce

Spurs have been utter shit though but who says the home fans are disgruntled to this extent?
Your right but they're only 2 points behind us and had harder fixtures. We've still to play city and Chelsea, spurs only have Liverpool of the top teams to play.

beer&grill

They sacked him even though they have an awful team. Only Son and Lloris are quality(and Kane obviously when he’s arsed). I hope the cult is happy.

Steve Bruce

We weren't silent. Was probably the loudest, most sustained United Calypso of the season in the last 10 minutes of the 0-5. Thankfully the Stretford End and singing section is well populated in recent seasons. Good sustained atmosphere and a critical mass of unfickle fans who support the team without entitlement.
I live in NI as well but I get across to watch them when I can. Are you a better fan because you don't live in NI?

I was born in Belfast brought up in Manchester for 9 years but moved back to NI when I was 10. My love never changed and my location won't define me as a supporter of this club

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
United board/Glazers know Old Trafford is a soft touch that will continue to Ole-at-the-wheel as long as they see a United Waybattling performance once a month.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So this is a thread telling football supporters not to show support?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119

We weren't silent. Was probably the loudest, most sustained United Calypso of the season in the last 10 minutes of the 0-5. Thankfully the Stretford End and singing section is well populated in recent seasons. Good sustained atmosphere and a critical mass of unfickle fans who support the team without entitlement. If United lose to City at the weekend, it sure as hell won't be down to a lack of vocal support and fans not attending with the intention of playing their role in loudly supporting their team.

By all means, get on the fecking ferry, paint your bed sheets and have a tantrum in the stands.
Aww do you want a Top Red medal?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
United board/Glazers know Old Trafford is a soft touch that will continue to Ole-at-the-wheel as long as they see a United Waybattling performance once a month.
The Glazers think OT is a soft touch? Is this a serious post?

They were to scared to attend it for a decade FFS.

MUFC OK

Spurs having higher standards for their manager than United and acting quickly after a 3-0 home defeat to bring in Conte, a proven winner. What a time to be alive.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I live in NI as well but I get across to watch them when I can. Are you a better fan because you don't live in NI?

I was born in Belfast brought up in Manchester for 9 years but moved back to NI when I was 10. My love never changed and my location won't define me as a supporter of this club
The best fans are those who turn up each and every week and make Old Trafford and every away ground a better venue for their presence. There's better fans than me in that regard, as I have to sell a few homes matches each year and don't go to many aways. But yes, I'm happy to go on record that I think I'm better than those abroad who go online slagging off match-going fans, especially those who stand and sing.

United are better off for having those who were still singing defiantly during the 0-5 and then gave the team unconditional support a week later. The sense of entitlement at Spurs is hilarious.

beer&grill

Yes he is a better fan:rolleyes:. It’s not a surprise for me that those who bring the location argument are the same die hard cultists. Logic doesn’t seem to be their strongest point. They don’t understand that without overseas fans they would support their team in the Championship.

IrishRedDevil

Angry ‘top fan’ smashes his keyboard.

I’ve been to Old Trafford plenty of times, not that I need to justify that to you.

Next time I’m over, I’ll let you know sure.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Delighted to see the top red thing still winding people up. Like 2008 all over again on here.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

What’s your point? Are you going to have a pop at someone supporting United who lives in Northern Ireland?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Yes he is a better fan:rolleyes:. It’s not a surprise for me that those who bring the location argument are the same die hard cultists. Logic doesn’t seem to be their strongest point. They don’t understand that without overseas fans they would support their team in the Championship.
If you really believe United in would in the Championship without overseas supporters you have no place questioning other people's logic

laughtersassassin

Our fans after Moyes got it into their head that your not a supporter if you want a change in management.

It's stupidly really.

Old Trafford supported Jose well after his expiration date. And they have been doing so for Ole well last his.

If a manager doesn't work out you sack him. Fans need to put pressure on the owners. Simple as that

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Next up, home to City...
So it’s the actual match going fans that are the problem?

Steve Bruce

The best fans are those who turn up each and every week and make Old Trafford and every away ground a better venue for their presence. There's better fans than me in that regard, as I have to sell a few homes matches each year and don't go to many aways. But yes, I'm happy to go on record that I think I'm better than those abroad who go online slagging off match-going fans, especially those who stand and sing.

United are better off for having those who were still singing defiantly during the 0-5 and then gave the team unconditional support a week later. The sense of entitlement at Spurs is hilarious.
Well I can't agree with anything you said their. Circumstances in life prevent me from going every week. But hey ho we will have to agree to disagree

Deery

Dreary
Calling to boo the manager after a 3-0 win and derby game, really?

Withnail

Hardly been worse than us, have they?
If you're only looking at the points difference you wouldn't think it's much but they have been creating absolutely nothing.

They're in relegation form for goals scored and chance creation. They have been a lot worse than us.

Steve Bruce

If you really believe United in would in the Championship without overseas supporters you have no place questioning other people's logic
We wouldn't but we also wouldn't be turning over 500m+ a year and be as successful as we where in the past

lsd

The Oracle

You want to make yourself look any more entitled and bigoted?

pastyfool

If a keyboard warrior shouts at their screen and no one is around to hear their entitled screams, do they make a sound?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
There was a club made for the top reds, just saying.

IrishRedDevil

So it’s the actual match going fans that are the problem?
Simply a comparison of another club reacting swiftly after a humiliating home defeat. The fans booing, no doubt made it an easier decision for the board.

Perhaps United fans are too soft with our underperforming managers? Have our standards dropped? This thread is to discuss that.