Spurs officially departed tonight

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
They were pathetic

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't give themselves a chance with that early goal.
Their only chance was like in the league game, holding it tight, and hopefully being the one that snuck the late goal this time not conceding it.

Expect them to drop back out of everything next year

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Worst team I can remember to reach a CL final.

I don't know why people are saying they bottled it. They finished a mile behind Liverpool in the league and tonight's performance was actually better than most of their recent ones and a good chunk of their performances throughout the season.

They just aren't a very good side. Liverpool are. Made for a poor final.

El Zoido

They were punching above their weight to even make the final. Didn’t happen for them on the day but it’s still a good achievement. With investment they can step up another level.

MalBot

Supports
Arsenal
Am I the only one who tought they didn't play too bad? Yes their end product was lacking (mainly due to Alli having a stinker) but for most of the game they were containing Liverpool. They had more of the play and got into good positions only to waste it by bad decision making.

It's just that Liverpool have a great defence and their wide forwards are much more clinical than anything spurs have.

IrishRedDevil

Am I the only one who tought they didn't play too bad? Yes their end product was lacking (mainly due to Alli having a stinker) but for most of the game they were containing Liverpool. They had more of the play and got into good positions only to waste it by bad decision making.

It's just that Liverpool have a great defence and their wide forwards are much more clinical than anything spurs have.
I thought the exact same.
It would have been interesting if Liverpool didn’t have the penalty, as they weren’t playing good at all and couldn’t retain the ball.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

Only because Liverpool ventured into full Mourinho territory tonight. After 50 min mark they had passing accuracy of 68% with 111 passes ffs. Spurs were always going to have major possession given that's what Liverpool wanted, they created zero chances because their defence had everyone covered.

simmee

Got a cheap penalty and Aurier in my opinion should've been off in the first half as well. Can't believe he didn't even get a yellow.

Nickosaur

Got a cheap penalty and Aurier in my opinion should've been off in the first half as well. Can't believe he didn't even get a yellow.
Also Bayern should have had a pen in second half. Unreal game.

cyberman

Bayern isn't even that side to do this anymore.
They love London, must have close to 30 goals in 5 odd games if we include Arsenals maulings

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
They love London, must have close to 30 goals in 5 odd games if we include Arsenals maulings
Thats what makes it even more shocking. They aren't even that good anymore.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
First time Spurs conceded 7 at home in entire 137 year history. Record.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
What on earth happened? I saw the first half and Spurs were dominating for most of it. Then I'm glancing at the second and either both sides are strolling or Bayern are picking them off ridiculously easy.

dbs235

Horrific result although everyone was laughing at Spurs in the group stages last year and they somehow made the final.

theralyst

I don't know if its true but I just read that 7% of their CL goals has come against Arsenal and Spurs. Even under Moyes we never got hammered like this.

thepolice123

The 4th goal is the one that completely destroyed their morale. They simply gave up from the point onwards.