Gaming Star Wars Battlefront II

arthurka

This is my son´s go to shooter, he plays it a lot way to much really. Was dirt cheap on PS store on the Dec Sale bought him an all access add on for nothing on it.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
How do you tell your 10 year old son that you will not be buying this shit? Feck you EA you suck balls..
This is my son´s go to shooter, he plays it a lot way to much really. Was dirt cheap on PS store on the Dec Sale bought him an all access add on for nothing on it.
Aah the old, 'treat em mean, keep em keen.'

arthurka

EA strikes again the celebration edition isn't all users on your console it's only the buyer who gets it. When people went berserk and did a PayPal refund Sony and EA closed their accounts.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Free on Epic games store next week, I'd recommend people who haven't played it yet to play it. It is amazing for a Star Wars fan.

Hope I can transfer my PS4 profile data to the PC.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Did anyone pick this up from the Epic store? I did and it's surprisingly fun now, no more pay to win.

The online matches are quite fun, even if I often have no freaking idea what I'm supposed to be doing. The campaign is alright, good for teaching you the various controls for different types of characters. Also you can be BB8 and electrocute people so that's good.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Did anyone pick this up from the Epic store? I did and it's surprisingly fun now, no more pay to win.

The online matches are quite fun, even if I often have no freaking idea what I'm supposed to be doing. The campaign is alright, good for teaching you the various controls for different types of characters. Also you can be BB8 and electrocute people so that's good.
I did but I haven't built my pc yet so can't play it.

I had it on the PS4 though and its definitely not pay to win anymore. They made a major revive of the game and revamped everything to do with pay to win. It was incredibly fun. Can't wait to build my pc to play this.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

I'm not a huge gamer and I really enjoy it. I usually play Starfighter Assault.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I did but I haven't built my pc yet so can't play it.

I had it on the PS4 though and its definitely not pay to win anymore. They made a major revive of the game and revamped everything to do with pay to win. It was incredibly fun. Can't wait to build my pc to play this.
I had it on PS4 too and never bothered to download it, I'm not a fan of shooters on consoles, especially online ones, definitely worth playing on PC. Its good to see that EA actually decided to go down this route, but sure it won't stop them trying again in the future.

I'm not a huge gamer and I really enjoy it. I usually play Starfighter Assault.
Yeah, I really like the dog fighting ones, it adds a nice bit of variety and makes it a bit different. I wish they'd mixed it into some of the normal shooter maps when it rotates between a few, but I guess they didn't want to force people to play that if they just wanted a shooter.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I had it on PS4 too and never bothered to download it, I'm not a fan of shooters on consoles, especially online ones, definitely worth playing on PC. Its good to see that EA actually decided to go down this route, but sure it won't stop them trying again in the future.

Yeah, I really like the dog fighting ones, it adds a nice bit of variety and makes it a bit different. I wish they'd mixed it into some of the normal shooter maps when it rotates between a few, but I guess they didn't want to force people to play that if they just wanted a shooter.
It's sugar rush stuff. I probably prefer though to the "realistic" flying in Squadrons to be honest.