Statement by Manchester United (more than a week ago at a fan forum event)

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Haha bullshit. We have no DoF. Significant effort into recruitment my arse.

GGT

99% of company statements are spin
so what are they trying to spin here?

Jinn

Rubbish!
A good start to proving that would be to fire Ed.

Fridge chutney

This shows that the club knows results are unacceptable and fans are getting irritated. That's a good thing in my opinion.

matt10000

Rubbish!
A good start to proving that would be to fire Ed.
Why fire Ed? He has proven he is good at what he does but he has been asked to also do what he doesn’t do and he is not very good at doing it. Get Ed to do what he is good at doing and get someone in who is good at the things that Ed has been asked to do that he is not very good at and get them to do those things that they are good at.

Simple really

Jinn

I wish i lived in Manchester so i could at least play my part in getting rid of Ed. There is nothing much we can do from abroad.
Match going fans should fill the stadium with banners for the owners to get rid of Ed.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Why fire Ed? He has proven he is good at what he does but he has been asked to also do what he doesn’t do and he is not very good at doing it. Get Ed to do what he is good at doing and get someone in who is good at the things that Ed has been asked to do that he is not very good at and get them to do those things that they are good at.
THe chinless surrey wankboy is in charge, he is too arrogant and power hungy to delegate to people who know what they are doing. This shit show is on him.

Jinn

Because Ed is a control freak and i don't think he wants to relinquish control of the footballing side of things at UTD.

Skills

Snitch
'Deliver the manager the player he wants' is where we're going wrong.

We should be buying the players the club needs irrespective of the manager in charge.

ash_86

This shows that the club knows results are unacceptable and fans are getting irritated. That's a good thing in my opinion.
Yes, that too this early in the season. It's good that club doesn't try to hide that they are listening.

Iowred

What a strange statement to put out. Can’t remember another club the size of united do something like this. I think they now realise just how far we have fallen and that it is a long long way back to the top. We are a complete shambles of a club from top to bottom and to get us moving in the right direction will take some very big decisions but feck knows where you would start, probably a DOF and let him decide what needs to be changed as a priority and what is the long term vision

opopop

Is Woodward looking to tout their social media engagement so he can show how we are still the biggest club in the country?

Phil

Someone come in and tell us EPSN's got it wrong. Please.

Uncle Pat

Fcuk off!

Nothing more than lip service. Heard it all before from Directors, managers, players on their blogs, Insta. Do your talking on the pitch! Do that and the fans will back you. It's not difficult.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Some serious guilt from United here, Clearly can see fans are pissed and are trying to dig out of it.

Mentioning they don’t buy players for commercial reasons is a bizarre statement to make, whether it’s true or not.