Steve McManaman

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
I don't mind his commentary or analysis post match to be fair. May just be me though.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
in a world of terrible commentators, to stand out so clearly as a shining beacon of all that is shit is truly amazing. i'm actually angry about a game of football that i really didn't care about, just because i had to listen to him talk inane shit for 90 minutes. how many signatures would a petition need to force the government to have him march slowly into the north sea?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Typical gobby scouse shite.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He still aint bad as that American commentator Ray is it who is in love in Messi? I would rather kill myself than listen to him speak even for a minute.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's like he's constantly putting on the scouse accent in an exaggerated way like Harry Enfield, but over doing it.

Every time he speaks I physically cringe.

VanGaalEra

For a Madrid player, he sure is deep throating Barca nicely tonight.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
He still aint bad as that American commentator Ray is it who is in love in Messi? I would rather kill myself than listen to him speak even for a minute.
nah. i'd crawl through 17 miles of unfiltered sewage just to sniff the cock of the last man to shout something derogatory to mcmanaman in the street.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ray Hudson? He's from Newcastle.

Hojoon

Ray Hudson is in love with everybody who can make a five yard pass and is harmless. McManaman sucks the joy out of life.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
From his commentary, you'd swear he was the best player to have ever played the game.

McManaman commentating on McManaman would be entertaining.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i'm still not over it. he's actually ruined my evening.

bubbles_

My girlfriend calls him a professional scouser and most of her family are scousers. Bellend.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's BT. I'm only surprised that they don't expect us to put a quid in the back of the telly, and then get no change.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
he has no redeeming qualities. even his perm is shit.

Minkaro

He's ridiculously shouty. He's like that annoying twat down the pub who sits there shouting things like "HOW'S THAT NOT A FOUL REF?" at the screen.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I thought he was good. lol jks

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"NEYMAR might be joining PSG for £152 MILLION POUNDS! What do you think of that, Macca?"
"Er, um, well, like, sound, like, erm, well, yeah, y'know, well, er, um."

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
It's like he's constantly putting on the scouse accent in an exaggerated way like Harry Enfield, but over doing it.

Every time he speaks I physically cringe.
His pronunciation of Griezmann was particularly jarring. He's got to be one of the worst choices for a co-commentator.

saivet

One of the most underrated football anaylsts in the game. Ha.

montpelier

marvellous player in first 2-3 years at Liverpool, :)

probably not the best co-comms one has ever heard, :(

montpelier

Yep...Unless someone kicked him in the first few minutes. Liverpool may as well have played with 10 men for the rest of the game
a little bit, yeah :D

I thought he was great to watch though.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I'd take him back for US coverage over Tim 'I wish he'd have a Tourette's attack so he'd actually say something interesting in his strep-throat voice' Howard.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
He's terrible. Always has too much to say.. made absolutely nothing of the two Suarez assaults whilst simultaneously destroying Torres who was pretty undeserving of the red.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Modern day pundits are getting more annoying, as in just because they were footballers they get invited on shows. Saw Kevin Campbell the other day on Irish telly, he was literally the worst ever. Was half expecting him to say "it's a game of two halves, you know"

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's not as bad as Hargreaves.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He is no where near the worse on BT. I don't get why they have the same lot on all the games, Champions League, Premier League, Europa, Fa Cup..

Michael Owen, Rio and Glenn Hoddle, Robbie Savage too are just never off there. What happened to Andy Gray being on there?

I long for ITV's coverage.