Steve McManaman

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
From his commentary, you'd swear he was the best player to have ever played the game.

McManaman commentating on McManaman would be entertaining.
I think that about Danny Murphy. Plus Ray Wilkins love of Chelsea and big JT is bordering on stalker levels. Oh and let's not forget scorned Hardgreaves the mere mention of Manchester United and his eyes turn green.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Not at all surprised to see this after yesterday's game. He never fecking shuts up!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Good. Glad Liverpool fans are buying in to their style over substance. If they're satisfied with that, then so be it, though I really think they are trying to convince themselves, rather than genuinely feeling that way.

Any United fan who would trade winning two trophies last season and our position/form this season with what they have achieved in the same time frame needs their head checked. I doubt any United fan would.

Nash27

The disrespect shown to jose in that segment was disgusting. Yes I am sure mcmanaman would be unhappy if liverpool were sitting at 2nd place in the table right now.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Since when were Liverpool, historically, known for a tradition of flair anyway?

Djemba-Djemba

I think their late 80s teams were supposedly good to watch and they were a good attacking side in the mid to late 90s, although it won them feck all.

You're right though, by all accounts Liverpool in their heyday were an efficient winning machine rather than some wonderfully entertaining side, and in my lifetime Liverpool have been a shit defensive side for the vast majority of it.

They were dogshit to watch under Houllier and Benitez, but they did win cups.

He's talking total bollocks of course, they've won 1 trophy in 11 years. They'd take some silverware any way they could.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This.

The Scouse have barely won anything since the back pass became illegal.

McManaman is living off spice boy fantasies.

RedDevil95

Even though Utd had just beat Spurs (who every man and his dog thought would smash us), the pundits still find it difficult to praise Utd. There is this media narrative that Utd are out of form, terrible and Mourinho has lost the dressing room. However, Utd are 2nd in the table with the second amount of goals scored and we have only conceded 4 in 10.

Why do rival fans or pundits even care what type of football we play? they hate us. If we'd had lost they would have slaughtered Utd and Mourinho but we won so they have to find something to lessen the result. "Attractive football" doesn't equal trophies. Utd won two trophies last season whereas City won zilch nada.

Man City beat West Brom 3-2 and Utd beat Spurs 1-0. You don't get extra points for playing "Attractive football".

Mcmanamanmam looked a bit riled up, I think the Mourinho sssh, got to him. Plus he was looking forward to Spurs smashing Utd and was disappointed.

Reactions: SteveJ

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Luckily I have never hear him commentate but it can't be good as I have heard him speak and he always had one of the most punchable faces in football.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Wonder if he was moaning about Liverpool's style of play when Rafa won them the Champions League using sleeping pill tactics.

CallyRed

I think the OP was pretty much the end of the thread as well.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Good. Glad Liverpool fans are buying in to their style over substance. If they're satisfied with that, then so be it, though I really think they are trying to convince themselves, rather than genuinely feeling that way.

Any United fan who would trade winning two trophies last season and our position/form this season with what they have achieved in the same time frame needs their head checked. I doubt any United fan would.
This.

Give me a scrappy 1-0 win and a season with 2 trophies any day of the week.

I watched them steamroll Huddersfield yesterday and to be fair it was entertaining. I mean, it was a shit game of football but it was very funny for the most part.

Morpheus 7

The venom he has when speaking about United is on to unprofessional. We know he doesn't like United but his hatred and agenda is horrible. It's about dissecting the game and proper analysis, not being a bitter deluded scouse bastrd.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Don’t understand why him and all the ex Liverpool players are moaning about not being happy if Mourinho had Liverpool playing this way. Surely they should be glad that Mou has us playing ‘unentertaining football’. Even though we have a plus 18 goal difference to there plus 1 and sitting 2nd in the league.

If Mou had Liverpool playing like us and had them 2nd, they would be laughing at us being 9th and playing the way they are.

Delusional is an under statement.

red_devil83

I don't mind him usually but him and 'Arry we really putting the boot in yesterday. Jealous twats. We won. They can suck it. Liverpool are shite.

RedCurry

I love that interview where he goes on about 'United bought Lukaku, City bought(feck did they buy??), a couple of fullbacks and that's the difference'.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Shitcnut.

Seen about 4 or 5 replays of their 'penalty'. How many did we see when Herrera was fouled and we should've had a pen v Huddersfield?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hes an idiot. Thread should be closed and we shouldnt waste our breathe talking about him.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Shitcnut.

Seen about 4 or 5 replays of their 'penalty'. How many did we see when Herrera was fouled and we should've had a pen v Huddersfield?
Thats Savage but I agree. Just annoying me.