Steve Nicol says........

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Won four league titles, 3 fa cups and a European cup. Probably the only fullback in English football to win the award for player of the year.
He was an extremely good footballer - could play pretty much anywhere. However, he's of his time in so many ways that he can't seem to get on board with 'modern ways'. A bit like Keys and Gray, it's just dull noise of a bygone age.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Steve Nicol warns Maddison against United move: 'Wait for Liverpool or Manchester City'
https://tribuna.com/en/manutd/news/3554382/

Clearly no agenda here :rolleyes:
To be fair he's probably got a point in as much as they're better teams at the moment, but there are more factors to consider and I'd need to see evidence of Steve warning Torres not to sign for Liverpool and encouraging Gerrard to go to Chelsea before I gave his opinion too much credence.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He was an extremely good footballer - could play pretty much anywhere. However, he's of his time in so many ways that he can't seem to get on board with 'modern ways'. A bit like Keys and Gray, it's just dull noise of a bygone age.
Oh absolutely.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Wasn't even me who set it up. Some mod, presumably because I joked about Klopp turning down Woodwards Disney land at a time before united fans en masse decided to pick up that nugget for self flagellation.

I basically have nothing left of my original profile. Mods changed my username, tag line, location. #MeeToo
And rightly so.