Steven Gerrard | Al-Ettifaq Manager

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Remember this clown nearly took Aston villa down.

maybe he’s just not a very good manager.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I imagine results don't matter much currently, what matters is keeping 'names' in the league to keep attracting other 'names'.

KeanoMagicHat

A manager so bad that Jordan Henderson would rather not get paid several millions than play for.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He’s going to be the richest TV pundit of all time once he comes back.

Dragon Neville is getting blown out of the water.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Jordan has done his fellow captain fantastic a favor there. Bad optics for the league with names wanting out has secured an inept Gerrard the bag!

Get in!

simplyared

His latest interview after being offered the contract extension, where he speaks about his 24-hour comittment and how he's become a better person bla bla bla, is quite embarrassing. His name is making him the millions not what he's achieving. Never management material!

Ole'sgunnarwin

Despite the money he's getting, I don't think this opportunity will come up too often for him, so I'm sure he won't let it slip

Red_toad

His latest interview after being offered the contract extension, where he speaks about his 24-hour comittment and how he's become a better person bla bla bla, is quite embarrassing. His name is making him the millions not what he's achieving. Never management material!
I can remember when he was at Villa and watched an interview and they were fawning at his achievements during his early tenure there :lol:

Herman Toothrot

Klopp was only ready to retire when he was absolutely sure Gerrard would be unavailable to destroy his legacy.