Steven Gerrard | Al-Ettifaq Manager

Jaae

Not ITK
fecked it up for Liverpool as a player and then fecked it up for Liverpool as a manager. Maybe he actually is an Everton fan afterall.

Ludens the Red

They’ve finished 14th. Literally not done any better than Dean Smith with arguably better players. 10 wins from 27 games, that’s actually quite pathetic. Thought he’d do a lot better.

Blood Mage

Not a very good manager is he, but he's Steven Gerrard so the media will keep hyping him up as a Liverpool manager in waiting. A better manager would challenge for the top 6 with this Villa squad but he'll get nowhere near.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
is it him that’s shit or is it that the villa players aren’t clenching their fists when launching into tackles and aren’t taking enough pot shots from 35 yards?

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
There is no way he is in the conversation to replace Klopp long term. He wont get Villa in the top half of the table.

Elevated as a manager because he was a great player. If Liverpool ever appointed him he will return Liverpool back to where they were in the 1990's

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
There is no way he is in the conversation to replace Klopp long term. He wont get Villa in the top half of the table.

Elevated as a manager because he was a great player. If Liverpool ever appointed him he will return Liverpool back to where they were in the 1990's
I don’t want him anywhere near the club as a manager personally. It has disaster written all over it.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He’s absolute shite, isn’t he? He’s known for not really doing any coaching and letting his team take care of that, which is really poor for someone of his age. Also, the way Villa have recruited over the last few seasons is shocking and Gerrard has made it worse. Considering he doesn’t coach, what is he bringing?

NoPace

They were really horrid with the ball today. So bad I googled the Bournemouth pitch size to see if it was smaller, but it was just that they had no idea how to stretch play and move the ball around even though Bournemouth were sat back the whole game in a 5-3-2.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I hate Steve Me and I hate scousers, a draw and a loss will do today you fecking bunch of cnuts

god I wish the popular sentiment didn't turn to him being a clearly shite manager until he took over Liverpool. Hopefully FSG have some sentimentalism in them :angel:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

You cnut. Don't burst my dream - a post-Klopp Liverpool managed by Gerrad would be epic. All that smugness wiped off within 3 months.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s shite, but hey he smirks at the opposition fanbase in the dugout!

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Have a feeling he may struggle due to the loss of Michael Beale who was the man behind training, tactics, game management etc whilst at both Rangers and Villa (he has just gone to QPR as manager).

They have built a decent squad and have a relatively easy set of opening fixtures so will be interesting to see how this pans out.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I have him, Parker and Lampard as favourites for the sack. The others got off to a much better start though, maybe I ought to just say Gerrard and leave it there.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Last time they beat a current PL team was March 10. Five months ago. You love to see it.

Mr. Ant

He’s absolute shite, isn’t he? He’s known for not really doing any coaching and letting his team take care of that, which is really poor for someone of his age. Also, the way Villa have recruited over the last few seasons is shocking and Gerrard has made it worse. Considering he doesn’t coach, what is he bringing?
Passion! :lol: If the owner has the balls to sack him as he did with Smith he's got maybe till October to fight for his job.

Without his trusted assistant it won't end well and I wonder what will Stevie do next? Championship or a struggling PL team as an effort to stay relevant?

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Have a feeling he may struggle due to the loss of Michael Beale who was the man behind training, tactics, game management etc whilst at both Rangers and Villa (he has just gone to QPR as manager).
- Gerrard was pretty open about what Beale did, which always left the question WTF does Stevie do? His friends in the press always make out he’s more of a DOF type, which is just a cop-out in my book. Villa have a DOF and they’d have been better off hiring someone who can coach the players.

I’m glad he’s turned out shit. He’s always been an overrated, entitled twat in my book.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
- Gerrard was pretty open about what Beale did, which always left the question WTF does Stevie do? His friends in the press always make out he’s more of a DOF type, which is just a cop-out in my book. Villa have a DOF and they’d have been better off hiring someone who can coach the players.

I’m glad he’s turned out shit. He’s always been an overrated, entitled twat in my book.
Love this

BerryBerryShrew

Maybe Villa will sack him and hire Beale then cos the Rangers tenure was impressive.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Maybe Villa will sack him and hire Beale then cos the Rangers tenure was impressive.
That might improve them, as Stevie says, Beale coached the players and did all the tactical stuff. - Depends whether you think it really was that impressive, though.

Edwards6

Gerrard vs Lampard in the sack race?
Funny thing is I've watched a few league table prediction videos and the Liverpool fans keep saying Villa will have a great season just because Gerrard is there manager and he'll drag Villa to a new level

slored1

The most overrated manager in the league. An absolute fraud.