Steven Gerrard | Al-Ettifaq Manager

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
That is far too early to be writing something like that, but I have a fear he is going to be a top manager.

The job he did at Rangers is underrated because a lot of people just say “2 team League lol”, but Rangers were coming from a position of inferiority. He was under massive pressure to win, and he did.

He seems to be able to motivate and drive players on as he did as a player. Rangers were taking it to better sides in Europe too.

It’s way to early to make a call, but I think he might have “it”

MattofManchester

Seems like he'll be a cracking manager in future.

WIll probably be successor to Klopp at Liverpool. If he's smart, he won't.

ShoePolish

I'm torn on him. I wanted him to do well so he can go to Liverpool in future and do a number on them from the inside, but after recent reports that he banished Tuanzebe due to being a Man utd loanee, I want him to fail now.

Eat shit Slippy.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'm torn on him. I wanted him to do well so he can go to Liverpool in future and do a number on them from the inside, but after recent reports that he banished Tuanzebe due to being a Man utd loanee, I want him to fail now.

Eat shit Slippy.
Have you seen Man Utd defenders playing in the last six months?

::sonny::

We have been linked with Brendan Rodgers
Why not him
Why
The board is already full of Liverpool fans

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We have been linked with Brendan Rodgers
Why not him
Why
The board is already full of Liverpool fans

He did get plenty of stick, but also nowhere near enough. Especially the slippy stuff.

He might be a decent manager but he'll always be a small time chode that hates United even more than he loves Liverpool. And we'll always have the great memories he gave us.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
He did get plenty of stick, but also nowhere near enough. Especially the slippy stuff.

He might be a decent manager but he'll always be a small time chode that hates United even more than he loves Liverpool. And we'll always have the great memories he gave us.
Judging by the fact it took your fans nearly 3 mins of the match to start singing about Utd rather than Gerrard, I'd say you probably hate him more than you love Utd.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Judging by the fact it took your fans nearly 3 mins of the match to start singing about Utd rather than Gerrard, I'd say you probably hate him more than you love Utd.
I'm not even sure you typed that with conviction to be honest

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, we even made young boys, watford, norwich, newcastle etc look good against us.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He might have won if only he had Demba Ba instead of Watkins.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Seems like he'll be a cracking manager in future.

WIll probably be successor to Klopp at Liverpool. If he's smart, he won't.
Hopefully that’s where he goes… we’ve all seen what happens when big clubs hire former players as manager. Solskjær, lampard, pirlo for example.

Tarrou

to all the people worrying he'll end up being good, a couple of counters

1 he's thick
2 in the most important moment of his life his slipped on his arse and cost the scousers the title

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Hopefully that’s where he goes… we’ve all seen what happens when big clubs hire former players as manager. Solskjær, lampard, pirlo for example.
Guardiola, Conte, Cruyff, Zidane etc etc.

Oh.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's the real deal, unfortunately.
We made Dean Smith and Ranieri look like Sacchi, it's very difficult to rate players and managers based on their performances against us.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Villa were just as impressive against us under Dean Smith. United are easy to play against at the moment. Whether Gerrard is the real deal or not, games at Old Trafford aren't a good indicator either way

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Villa were just as impressive against us under Dean Smith. United are easy to play against at the moment. Whether Gerrard is the real deal or not, games at Old Trafford aren't a good indicator either way
Absolutely. We don't have a midfield so every team looks like prime Barcelona against us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The certainty of some fans, 5mins into his regime, that'll he be a superb manager, despite losing to an out of sorts us last night! Baffling.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
In fact Gerrard had Tuanzebe's loan terminated when he discovered the defender didn't know who Phil Collins was.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Amusing to see so many creaming themselves over him despite them having lost to us who they beat under the previous manager.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Phelan: "He said this doesn't slip, lads - I mean, he actually said it, those very words. And then...he slipped! Still warms my heart, it does...now, where's my balloons...and my shorts..."

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Guardiola, Conte, Cruyff, Zidane etc etc.

Oh.
He ain’t even on there level or going to get to that level. Once managers who are over performing for midtable teams jump ship and join a bigger club, it all goes bad. He won’t handle the job at Liverpool…. It’s alright going to rangers and winning stuff there because it’s a 2 team league… I could win stuff at rangers.

Andersonson

Well tbf Steve did a better job at Rangers than Lampard did before Chelsea. Also Lampard slipped when it counted in play offs to PL, doubt Stevie is capableble of slipping like that.
You doubt Stevie can slip it up?

Naaahh. Its been proven