Stoke city forum

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
Oatcake forum is one of the most bigoted forums out there, right up in the rawk class.

MacMUFC

Just went on there. I saw a signature saying "TEAM SHAWCROSS: Aaron Ramsey is a whiny bitch!" :rolleyes: Charming.

EDIT: and this
"On behalf of older Stokies the football club that is arseholes has been hated long before the ramsey/whinger joke of this season. I will never draw a line under any circumstances regarding this despicable football club and if ramsey is now living in fear of Ryan regarding future games then at least something positive will come out of ramsey's outrageous lunge for a ball that was never going to win without risking injury. When he comes to the Brit next season I would love to hear him very loudly booed every time he got possession. That along with Ryan snapping at his newly mended leg would completely freak him to then be taken away with men in white coats never to be seen again.. "
Thats disgraceful, fecking RAWK would be embarrassed about that. The sad thing is, I dont even think anybody disagreed with him.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
There is some people there who dislike Pulis. Who think they should be better than where they are now, and don't understand how good Pulis has been. I can't believe it.

kietotheworld

RAWK gets a harsh rap on here, the vast majority of posts would be fine if posted on here. Comparing them to neanderthals like Stoke fans, or bluemoon, is unfair.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
RAWK gets a harsh rap on here, the vast majority of posts would be fine if posted on here. Comparing them to neanderthals like Stoke fans, or bluemoon, is unfair.
That's nonsense mate, there are very regular posts on RAWK wishing injury and even death on players, the other day someone said they hoped for bombs to go off in Manchester and London, and these comments go unchallenged never mind moderated. To suggest they get an unfairly bad rep is untrue.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Cheers for the link -- never occurred to me to visit a Stoke forum before. Their pathological hatred of Arsenal and Wenger certainly brought a few laughs --

"Considering Arsene Wenger as a decent bloke is tantamount to thinking Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot were just misguided souls."

"Arsenal and Arsene Wenger hate football and ruin it for the supporter at every turn..."

"So, ultimately, Arsenal are a stain on English football and need getting rid of as quickly as possible."

:lol:

kietotheworld

That's nonsense mate, there are very regular posts on RAWK wishing injury and even death on players, the other day someone said they hoped for bombs to go off in Manchester and London, and these comments go unchallenged never mind moderated. To suggest they get an unfairly bad rep is untrue.
I've seen the same posts as you, but the majority don't post that sort of thing, the worst of it is highlighted on the RAWKwatch threads on here, such as wishing Ferguson to have a stroke/burn in hell but from what I've seen, those people are in a vocal minority. I don't think everything they say would be accepted here, but as I say, the vast majority of it would. I agree that the moderation is gash, and I've said so before.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I've seen the same posts as you, but the majority don't post that sort of thing, the worst of it is highlighted on the RAWKwatch threads on here, such as wishing Ferguson to have a stroke/burn in hell but from what I've seen, those people are in a vocal minority. I don't think everything they say would be accepted here, but as I say, the vast majority of it would. I agree that the moderation is gash, and I've said so before.
There are heap loads of ugly posts in RAWK that is unnoticed. Any sane voice gets immediately shouted down or termed as 'Inbred Mancs' which you don't find anywhere.

Outrageous things need not only be wishing death or stroke on someone.

Bearded but no genius

There are heap loads of ugly posts in RAWK that is unnoticed. Any sane voice gets immediately shouted down or termed as 'Inbred Mancs' which you don't find anywhere.

Outrageous things need not only be wishing death or stroke on someone.
kieto loves to show how reasonable he is to oppo supporters - he also thinks Alan Green isn't biased.

CROmanc

Me like tugging
Our biggest enemy is going space crazy through lon
Cheers for the link -- never occurred to me to visit a Stoke forum before. Their pathological hatred of Arsenal and Wenger certainly brought a few laughs --

"Considering Arsene Wenger as a decent bloke is tantamount to thinking Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot were just misguided souls."

"Arsenal and Arsene Wenger hate football and ruin it for the supporter at every turn..."

"So, ultimately, Arsenal are a stain on English football and need getting rid of as quickly as possible."

:lol:

:lol: What did Le Arse do to them to merit such hate...?

Stretch

Just went on there. I saw a signature saying "TEAM SHAWCROSS: Aaron Ramsey is a whiny bitch!" :rolleyes: Charming.

EDIT: and this

Thats disgraceful, fecking RAWK would be embarrassed about that. The sad thing is, I dont even think anybody disagreed with him.
Aren't you being a bit sensitive mate? I personally can't see anything wrong with what he's said. He hasn't wished any injury on him. Just said implying that Wenger and Ramsey made it seem as if Shawcross did it deliberately which we all know he didn't, in fact, I still don't know why Ramsey lunged for ball that was at Shawcross' foot.

decorativeed

:lol: kin 'ell, they couldn't be any more bitter
"...When we relegated them in the 70s..." I thought there was only one club who incorrectly make that claim. :houllier:

Spiros:
The way history only started with the premiership.
The way they tell clubs like Liverpool they only live in the past then witlessly sing about Busby and Cantona...
He certainly makes a compelling case, doesn't he? :lol: